Who will shock the world

The word Shock will be over rated , just as surprise is .
They know it’s coming and this year just might be the year !!!!

CHEROKEE CHEROKEE CHEROKEE

You heard it here first they will win that district with RS taking 2nd for first time in over two decades. The Indians are a real threat in the East

Knox City
Fort Davis
Milford
Gorman
All real good chances to be standing later than people think
Very unlikely.

CHEROKEE CHEROKEE CHEROKEE

You heard it here first they will win that district with RS taking 2nd for first time in over two decades. The Indians are a real threat in the East

Knox City
Fort Davis
Milford
Gorman
All real good chances to be standing later than people think

So 2 power houses in San Saba county. Nice.

How many power houses in Knox County, Mr. Benjamin? lol

We scrimmaged Whitharral and I was impressed with their squad. They have some good athletes with some good speed. I think Coach Jeremy Holt is doing a great job with them.
I believe we will be hearing about them some this year. Once his kids learn his system and aren’t having to think so much, they will be tough. I’m not saying that is a shock, because they are already ranked, I just wanted to give them props.

We scrimmaged Whitharral and I was impressed with their squad. They have some good athletes with some good speed. I think Coach Jeremy Holt is doing a great job with them.
I believe we will be hearing about them some this year. Once his kids learn his system and aren’t having to think so much, they will be tough. I’m not saying that is a shock, because they are already ranked, I just wanted to give them props.
This is the info I like on this site. Coach of the #1 team giving kudos to his opponent from the scrimmage. Love this. Good luck this season Coach Matlock

CoachMatlock

Back