Who else could win division II?

ok ok you win. i just needed to make sure people were reading this thing still. i didnt receive any feedback on my comment about tyler street and i guess i pushed it too far with castle hills being any good. i think fredricksburg gets second in this district. geneva or believers 3rd. i apologize for my senile comment and ill tone it down. :roll:

No problem. I enjoy reading what you have to say based upon what you see. Castle Hills does have one absolute mule of a RB - transferred from Roosevelt. He is about 6'1 or 2" about 180-190 and can run. He can also hit. He would definitely be a welcome addition on our team.

As for Geneva having no D, I would not necessarily agree with that either. We are just young and can get overmatched against more experienced teams. But playing against similar-aged kids, I think our defense is quite good. Of our 15 players, we have 5 FR and 5 SOPH. I figure we will learn a lot our first year as a varisty team and just get better on both sides of the ball.

Keep posting and let us know what you see.

I dont think seguin can beat brenham by 23! i think seguin will hang wit them for about two quarters then brenham will 45 them late in the third.. i say the score should be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 76-30. then brenham will play tyler street in the finals!

veezy,

im not sure where you get your information but i saw these two play last year and it was a great game that the score didnt represent at all. could have gone either way. so to predict a 45 either way is a little much. i will go back to a few posts ago about credibility. all you talk about is tyler street. unless i went to the wrong game and saw another team called tyler street get drug facemask first off of that field, you all dont belong in this conversation. you might get to state but there is no trophy going to the north in division 2.

im still on a toss up on which game to watch this weekend. what do you all think will be game of the week?

7thman67":3qm6h8j7 said:
veezy,

im not sure where you get your information but i saw these two play last year and it was a great game that the score didnt represent at all. could have gone either way. so to predict a 45 either way is a little much. i will go back to a few posts ago about credibility. all you talk about is tyler street. unless i went to the wrong game and saw another team called tyler street get drug facemask first off of that field, you all dont belong in this conversation. you might get to state but there is no trophy going to the north in division 2.

im still on a toss up on which game to watch this weekend. what do you all think will be game of the week?
Ya,, have to defiantly agree with 7man on this one... veezy put down the pipe bro....gonna be the same story in the north /south all-star game....the south rules this year

ha veezy is just stating his bias like the rest of us... no harm in that... hes obviously young and wants his former teammates to do well... i dont think they take state personally but everybody has a chance right?? lol

lol yeah im just stating my opinion! and you said you saw last years seguin/brenham game! KEYWORD is LASTYEAR! we are in 2010 now! and yes as lifegate said i do want to see my two former teamates do well but i also am picking them to lose to brenham in the title game! but aye i will be at that seguin/brenham game if both teams stay healthy and make it.. see yall there.. I'll be the one with the big ring on my right finger :lol:

and i played for Christway last year with my two former teammates who now play at tyler street! i just root for those two.. not tyler street as a whole :lol:

I think Geneva is gonna be a better game than some are predicting against Lifegate. And IF Castle Hills have all their players back ...we'll I'll just say , I don't agreee with the 45 point Freddy spread.

Veezy, how good is Tyler St. Yiu played against them last year and you guys were the only team they didn't 45 in the regular season. You seen them play last year can you compare them with this year? Are they still running the same O, who is their horse in the backfiel I know he could not be as good as the Hunt boy. Has the QB got a good arm? I was going to watch them this week but I think Im going to drive to Greenville and watch them play Fellowship.

Astro55":1cgondfs said:
Veezy, how good is Tyler St. Yiu played against them last year and you guys were the only team they didn't 45 in the regular season. You seen them play last year can you compare them with this year? Are they still running the same O, who is their horse in the backfiel I know he could not be as good as the Hunt boy. Has the QB got a good arm? I was going to watch them this week but I think Im going to drive to Greenville and watch them play Fellowship.
They are good but not good like they were last year! I will be at the game this saturday when they host Fulton! they will win this district! yes they still run the same offense.. but they have a different defense! but this team looks so different without hunt and trevor! they have alot of freshman and soph. But have two players with experience.. Aaron whitacker and Jd spencer! they know what it takes they will have tsca in moody december 4th to play against Brenham

“They are good but not good like they were last year! I will be at the game this saturday when they host Fulton! they will win this district! yes they still run the same offense.. but they have a different defense! but this team looks so different without hunt and trevor! they have alot of freshman and soph. But have two players with experience.. Aaron whitacker and Jd spencer! they know what it takes they will have tsca in moody december 4th to play against Brenham”

heck i know what it takes to get to state too. get placed on the easy side of the bracket, show up with a two trick pony team, and beat three OK teams. then play brenham or lifegate and maybe make it to the third quarter. but at least you went to state right?

well you never know 7th man! who did you play for! and im picking brenham to win it all anyway .. all i want is for my two friends to do well at football and take tsca to the title game! I picked brenham to 45 every team in the playoffs! and at the end of they day there is no easy side.. people thought we were on the easy side last year when we think we werent.. we woulda won state on either side last year! but thats just my opinion! but anyway i pick brenham to win it all this year..

robt78155":hxp50omj said:
veerzy, you were dropped on your head as a child
just my opinion.. you must have been dropped on your head.. you probably was one of the people that picked us to lose last year but its all good ... My ring do all my talking lol.. but im through with last year.. im talking bout this year and brenham will win it.. se yall November 27th at the semi finals!

who i played for is irrelevant. and yes there is an easy side this year. you have already stated that last year is the past and irrelevant to this conversation so what your team would or would not have accomplished on the other side of the bracket doesnt matter. this is this year and you're ignorant if you think your friends dont have it easy. at least you realize the big picture which is tsca will not win. this topic is on who can win state not who can lose when they get there.

What if Fulton beats Tyler St. Then TSCA goes to the other side of the bracket. Which would make that side of the bracket a little more difficult. 6th weeks are up, remember grades will they effect any teams?

Back