Who can beat Abilene Christian?

This is still going? All I can say is Ira has their hands full this week with Rankin, they are not even thinking about ACHS right now and neither should ACHS. It will all be decided on oct 14th.

FootballFinatic11":2wybrfp2 said:
No, all I'm saying is that the rankings can't predict the outcome of the game. Yes they can make people EXPECT a certain outcome, but can't determine it, and that's when an upset happens when people expect a team to win. But y'all think they will win because of rankings and ratings. You arent taking the actual player and team skill into consideration. ACHS players can't help they have played not great teams, but they did what they were suppose to and handled them easily, so I don't see how y'all just determine off of numbers. I'm not emotional? I just think it's silly. Lol!!

snapoutofit.gif
Y E S.............................................
snapoutofit.gif

reaction.gif
deadhorse.gif
Boy ( Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz is wasted on some posters ) you just don't get it .......
deadhorse.gif
reaction.gif

CowboyP":400yjx26 said:
justobserving":400yjx26 said:
Have nothing against any team ... but loyalty aside ... one must face the straight up reality of what is....[/size][/color]
And that would be?

Stats and data don't lie ... sometimes are overcome ... but the reality of numbers is why they are recorded and studied....

Ever heard of tendencies ( numbers ) on a scouting report. Coaching staffs don't spend hours analyzing an opponent just for fun ...

Guess what is on all those big ole "Que Cards" defensive coordinators carry around and what is on the counter in front of the coaches in the press box?

Just Sayin'

justobserving":foa6np9c said:
CowboyP":foa6np9c said:
justobserving":foa6np9c said:
Have nothing against any team ... but loyalty aside ... one must face the straight up reality of what is....[/size][/color]
And that would be?

Stats and data don't lie ... sometimes are overcome ... but the reality of numbers is why they are recorded and studied....

Ever heard of tendencies ( numbers ) on a scouting report. Coaching staffs don't spend hours analyzing an opponent just for fun ...

Guess what is on all those big ole "Que Cards" defensive coordinators carry around and what is on the counter in front of the coaches in the press box?

Just Sayin'
I was hoping your answer would have a little more antagonism.

CowboyP":2r8llieg said:
I was hoping your answer would have a little more antagonism.

good.gif
You should know by now that I do my very best to stay away from confrontation ..... You believe that don't you ?
nosir.gif

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

FootballFinatic11 just for you ... check it out ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVVoNjpRm-E

I don't think anyone has actually answered the original question.
I guess all I need to know to give a proper answer is this.
Do you want the whole list or just some examples?

hornkeeper12":xn04v5re said:
I don't think anyone has actually answered the original question.
I guess all I need to know to give a proper answer is this.
Do you want the whole list or just some examples?
I think a few examples will be sufficient.

Hmmmm examples, let's see.

Ira
Rankin
Richland Springs
Throckmorton
Zephyr
Motley County
Gordon
Aquilla
Strawn
Borden County

Oh
And STAR :-)

Well that's just too bad those teams won't get a chance to play Abilene,
Ig this whole thing will be decided after Ira
Achs is my pick for state but I know achs is gonna play a good game against Ira and whatever the outcome those so called examples of teams that will beat them will just get smaller and smaller
And all the people saying it will be over before it starts will just be attempting to pull their feet out of their mouths...
Simple as that, and the more and more you down achs the tougher it will be to pull that foot out so be careful.

6-manEagle123":3gv07qbe said:
Well that's just too bad those teams won't get a chance to play Abilene,
Ig this whole thing will be decided after Ira
Achs is my pick for state but I know achs is gonna play a good game against Ira and whatever the outcome those so called examples of teams that will beat them will just get smaller and smaller
And all the people saying it will be over before it starts will just be attempting to pull their feet out of their mouths...
Simple as that, and the more and more you down achs the tougher it will be to pull that foot out so be careful.

End of Story?

hornkeeper12":mem7395g said:

Ira
Rankin
Richland Springs
Throckmorton
Zephyr
Motley County
Gordon
Aquilla
Strawn
Borden County

Oh

Man, I hope all you list makers and folks with ranking programs keep ignoring Valley. It'll be really interesting to see how everyone scrambles for an excuse while the Patriots are in Abilene getting sized for their rings.

rainjacktx":1tpg3t2m said:
hornkeeper12":1tpg3t2m said:

Ira
Rankin
Richland Springs
Throckmorton
Zephyr
Motley County
Gordon
Aquilla
Strawn
Borden County

Oh

Man, I hope all you list makers and folks with ranking programs keep ignoring Valley. It'll be really interesting to see how everyone scrambles for an excuse while the Patriots are in Abilene getting sized for their rings.
I wasn't ignoring anybody, it was examples. The complete list woulda had Valley on it. Along with about 25 other schools.

Back