White Deer vs Ira. Mclean vs aspermont.

Swires,I get what your saying 100 percent, facts and stats but I think they align quite a bit. A the comment was made wha has Ira played , no body that was really in the running to go deep except Aspermont and Crowell. Well if we went off that then all I was saying was WD hadn’t played anyone either except the Two games they lost and a beat up BC team. I’m not saying they are a bad team, I just think they are hyped a bit Well deserve win against BC but BC was broken with injuries from before strawn and through White Deer, Ira isn’t no pink though, it will be a heck of a fight , I felt them boys were being disrespected WITHOUT looking at the facts , they beat up on a very good Crowell team who is compared to WD at times and they were without one of their top players. I know we can’t say too much more, but I’m well aware of the facts and stats and if any indication on how teams play in the playoffs from the Aspermont and McLean game then it’s going to be a good next couple weeks, McLean got the 45 but Aspermont fought their tails off and put scored 38. So if Ira beat Aspermont even if it was by 8 and McLean shut out WD then we should be looking at how serious Ira can be. Good lLuck to em!

Bulldogs82":13w6tzgf said:
I’m sorry I looked at a different score McLean didn’t shut out WD but they didn’t score as much as Aspermont.
Bulldogs82 said:
So close to 4qt, Aspermont put up a fight!! Well took dang near all 3 qt to get the 45 everyone predicted!

I have to clear up some issues.. Yes WD lost to McLean. The score was 56-18 and it was a full game thus making WD one of only 2 teams that played a full game with McLean, not 3 quarters and not giving up close to 100 points. I love to debate with someone but please have your facts straight beforehand. It’s very obvious that you feel WD is overrated since you keep falling back on the BC game. Was it pivotal? Well of course it was, BC was the state champs last year. Anyone who beats them regardless of injuries will be pumped and that’s to be expected in high school sports, but I promise you McLean is by far a better team than BC healthy or not. Playing 4 quarters with them is better testament in my book. Can’t wait for tomorrow and may the best team win and stay healthy because they will need everything they have next week against #1 ranked McLean.

bballcoach":20pxcj2q said:
Aspermont is moving the ball fairly easily right now against Mclean, but they can't even get close to stopping McLean. The onside kick that McLean recovered to start the game is looming large.

Easy?? Lol stick to basketball.. Hats off to Aspermont a very good team.

Look, I’m not taking away from what the kids accomplished by beating BC, that’s great for them and their esteem, anybody would be stoked to beat a back to back state champions but that’s not the same team for one as when Proulx, trace and Ben and the rest were there. All I’m saying is that right now , if they were playing again tomorrow as both teams are healthy it would be a different outcome , that’s my opinion,Do I think WD is overated, yes but I believe it’s because of that BC outcome. Did I know White Deer went the distance with McLean, no but I do know is they only scored 16 , when Aspermont scored 38 on them. Ira beat Aspermont, so I think Ira will be able to put up some points on WD so I do think the better team going into tomorrow’s game between Ira and White Deer is Ira, and my facts are as straight as yours when it comes to the rational thinking of who I think will win, we go off 90 percent of the time the stats that are put on this sight and the scores we see from fox sports southwest along with what we have seen and hear.... with that being said we can go back and forth like we have and I have kinda enjoyed and see who beat who by how much and how that compares to the time they beat that same Team and by how much, and we will go round and round. Regardless everyone is right when it comes to how hard these teams have fought, and personally I think it don’t matter wants it gets to McLean cause I think they will win state. Just like I believe Strawn will take D-2 . When Strawn beat BC regardless of the injuries or whatever. Strawn was the better team. That’s just my thought process. Like I said though I can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!!

I do not think WD is overrated by any means. They are a very good football team. I do think Ira was underrated though but thats just how the toy works. I think this is for sure going to be a fun game to watch. I believe the winner will be the team that best takes care of the football. Safe travels to all who are going!!!!

Aspermont put up a very respectable fight! I was just listening to the radio stream, but hats off to Aspermont on battling and making McLean earn one.

Yes McLean 45ed them but I agree. I made the drive and Aspermont had size had some speed and they were definitely a top 10 Football team. All that being said Mclean was still dominate and ended it in the 3rd. Fun game to watch.

tdog5344":3vv2fepv said:
Yes McLean 45ed them but I agree. I made the drive and Aspermont had size had some speed and they were definitely a top 10 Football team. All that being said Mclean was still dominate and ended it in the 3rd. Fun game to watch.

Sounded like that Crocket kid (hope I spelled that right) was a monster. He as good as I’ve been hearing?

Bulldogs82":zdlxw877 said:
Well boys, White deer is legit, I really thought Ira could handle them but it don’t look good for my bulldogs, I stand corrected

Nothing to be ashamed of. The younger guys got a good taste of playoffs and they’ll build on this. Congrats on a good season.

Aww Man, I’m not ashamed!! Them boys fought hard and they’ve been a second half team all year, just didn’t have it this time.... them white deer boys wore them down but got to admit they put 42 on them and went the distance, But the team is young and will be back at it. I’ll give it about 3 weeks off then I’ll be back on here telling y’all how I think they will be one of the teams to beat next year!!!

Back