What's up Texas kristian Academy?

Well, I feel for the kids, I do not feel sorry for the parents, the staff, TAPPS, nor anyone else WHO stands by and lets this WORTHLESS piece keep cheating.

[quoteBTW -- there were plenty who called for a flogging or a a hanging of Herc Palmquist (the coach that tried to pull this stunt), but the governing board made the decision for just a 5 game suspension...go figure][/quote]

Just went to show that TAPPS was more interested in keeping Herc (Texas Chr) because they pay their dues (MONEY) to TAPPS...

TAPPS won't do anything harsh to TX CHR or any other TAPPS school that kisses the buttocks of TAPPS

So does anyone know exactly why Houston Texas Christian (Herc's School of cheats), who finished 2nd in the district had to forfeit wins vs. Bellville Faith & Brenham and also had to VOID their chance in the tapps state playoffs.
Heck they came within 2 point from being district champs..... Lost to Alvin Living stones 54-53

Boxdad do you know what happened here.

Kramer, they had to forfeit there district game to Bellville because they played with ineligible/approved by TAPPS players. The players were approved by the time the played Brenham. So TAPPS rules state that if you forfeit a district game you can't go to the playoffs. I would think that the idea of the rule is that you can't give yourself a bye week and not play a district game if you already clinched a playoff spot, I would guess. So even with a forfeit TC still would have finished second in the district by beating Brenham. But according to the rules they had to back out of the playoffs.

Doesn't sound as malicious as playing college guys, but why play them before the approval came and why wait so late to seek it? I just think you would be very careful if you've had sanctions in the past. Will any punishments carry over to next season?

Back