What's up Texas kristian Academy?

Box Dad

11-man fan
I feel for the players and parents of the TC football team. The team beat Bellville and they beat Brenham. They should have been in the playoffs….IF not for the fact that someone made a decision to play against TAPPS rules, can I say, AGAIN. As a parent I would be fired up mad if my son were on that team and I can only guess that the players might be a bit upset too. I don’t know the whole story, (because no one wants to say anything) but because it does have an impact on us as a football community, I believe it should be brought up.
Seriously, how can you even show up to a game having that rap? Every time we go to play them we joke about the 2009 issue, I was not around for 2005, and now this. With Jody, Buffy and Mr. French at the wheel we can only scratch our heads and wonder what's next.
I might be out of line and you all can surely let me know.
Larry Roskow

My opinion is that it gives Private School Sports a bad name in general. One bad apple spoils the batch theory when trying to find games and people to play. Play within the rules....PERIOD! And yes Box Dad, I wouldn't show my face again if I were caught cheating and I do feel for those kids and school.

I don't know anything about Texas Christian or their history, but if it happens multiple times, then there must be a person or persons within that school that have an "anything goes" mindset. They need to be removed before the athletic program can prosper. Whomever decided to break the rules this time and every other time hurt those legitimate players the most. The players that put in the effort to enjoy the sport of football lost their season because some "adults" decided that the rules don't apply to them. Very sad.

So what's the new story?

I know the old one...2005 Herc Palmquist using college players to play high school games (those who don't know/remember Rick Reilly did an article in the back pages of Sports Illustrated about it)

(and if I remember correctly back in 2005 even using college kids they still lost)

Youre right about needing to get it out and talk about it. Most of the revolving door crap is because of some silent brotherhood code. None of it is for the kids best interests. Maintain the status quo and keep their job.

AFRAID....AFRAID? Why would TAPPS be afraid of anyone? As a parent, I would tell him where to stick it if he ruined my child's season. Give me a break. I guess all the parents and staff are afraid of him too.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong! In 2005 there was an offense that I was not around for but it sounds as he played graduates. In 2009 he did the same thing and I believe it was his son that played as someone who graduated. This year they played a number of students before they were approved by TAPPS. I think in the end it was 3 foreign students they were waiting to get cleared. The humorous part (I use that word loosely) comes in is when we find the coach of the team this year, so I have heard, so correct me if I am wrong, is Herc's son, the same one that played in the 2009 offense.
For the third time I would ask to be corrected if I am wrong on my understanding.

Game Traveler":cfb17ku3 said:
AFRAID....AFRAID? Why would TAPPS be afraid of anyone? .

Well let's look at it, this guy Herc P has been at the helm at TX Chr for several years and ALL these illegal happenings has happened with him at the helm,by either coaching the teams, running the school and all within TAPPS organization.
Heck one year I was told he was suspended by TAPPS from coaching but he was in the TX Chr press box with headphones on.....And the coaching staff on the sidelines had on headphones as well.
Now call me stupid but I ain't dumb.

So why hasn't tapps said, bye bye, your'e giving us a black eye/bad wrap.....

All I know is, this is one reason why the SO-CALLED church schools gets a bad wrap, AND I DO UNDERTAND THERE ARE SEVERAL, AND I MEAN SEVERAL GOOD CHURCH SCHOOLS OUT THERE THAT FOLLOW THE RULES/REGS OF THEIR LEAGUE.
But Tx Chr is the FLORIDA STATE of TAPPS.....
Guess next good Ole Herc will be seen running from HEB with a pound of crab legs.

Wonder Dog":33f5f3xb said:
Guess next good Ole Herc will be seen running from HEB with a pound of crab legs.

Now that was a low blow, but funny.........

Don't know alot about Tx Chr or the Hercules guy but that's another one of those CROOKED so-called private schools.
guess there's not much of a school board to remove him

He's the Jameis Winston of Tapps.
Winston gets away with sexual assaults and Herc P gets away with TAPPS Violations and they are both still allowed to be around.
Winston is still allowe to be on the campus and around women..
Herc is still allowed to be around CHRISTIAN education and MENTORING KIDS..

It's like telling kids of your school.
Ok kids, today we are going to pray and give thanks because Jesus Christ loves us and he wants us to do no wrong...
Then comes back with....
Ok kids, today we are going to cheat the system but Jesus Christ will forgive us because he died for our sins..

THIS IS THE TRUE BAD BOY OF TAPPS

I will see if I can find the 2005 article somewhere...if I remember right this guy told his HS kids the game was cancelled and then without the kids knowing gave their uniforms and equipment to college kids to play for them, they played Austin NYOS and LOST

found an old link taking about this topic...fun reading the comments and they are capped off by the Coach of the Austin NYOS team
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/extra- ... y-opponent

Austin NYOS won 28-18 and I read one article just now that in the comments section said that NYOS had a female player on the team...

Sorry for diverting the topic some here, I just thought yall would like some info on the 2005 incident.

Well, I feel for the kids, I do not feel sorry for the parents, the staff, TAPPS, nor anyone else WHO stands by and lets this WORTHLESS piece that keeps cheating.

Back