What Now?

freeagent":3t5xh3ae said:
MelaniB":3t5xh3ae said:
LOL Bearkat, this is nearly a true story. My sister had horny toads in her back yard and couldn't mow the yard. If the Environmentalist find out you have endangered birds or animals. Forget you own the land. Although I do feel sorry for the woman skimming the tree downward. Painful.

The proper response in those cases is "kill the varmits, bury them deep and keep your mouth shut."
shenanigans.jpg

MelaniB":25gd7fft said:
LOL Bearkat, this is nearly a true story. My sister had horny toads in her back yard and couldn't mow the yard. If the Environmentalist find out you have endangered birds or animals. Forget you own the land. Although I do feel sorry for the woman skimming the tree downward. Painful.
Good grief...how hard can it possibly be to mow around a few horned toads? Get a bunch of elementary school boys back there and they'll catch 'em all in less than 5 min.

Bearkat I can't say nothing nice about him and will have to one day learn to forgive him. But right now I'm so mad I could chew nails. I don't want to judge either but theres got to lots of blood on his hands.

Back