What Now?

Remember this WHEN YOU DO YOUR TAXES FOR 2014

In case you didn't notice, or weren't paying attention, here is what happened on January 1, 2014 :

• Top Medicare tax went from 1.45% to 2.35%, an increase of 62%.
• Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%, an increase of 13%.
• Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%, an increase of 52%.
• Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28% an increase of 87%.
• Dividends tax went from 15% to 39.6%, an increase of 164%.
• Estate tax went from 0% to 55%, an increase of infinity . . .
Remember this fact:
• These taxes were all passed with only democrat votes. No republicans voted for these taxes.
• These taxes were all passed under the Affordable Care Act, aka OBAMACARE.

Nothing Obama does shocks me anymore. He is out to ruin America and the American people. If we get back more instead of paying in I'll shut my mouth for awhile until he pi$$es me off again. No little Doc theres no good news when it comes to Obama.

What do you think about the good ole prez not showing up in Paris to March with the other Presidents? His way of doing things is the right thing to do, right? wrong!!!!! He can go back to Kenya and take John the john part Kerry with him.

Did the vets get a raise Bearkat? probably not. Are they getting in to see their doctors? Probably not! The dang Dallas game has me so wired up. I'm not one to let it go until I'm through with it.

Little Doc my spurs are working fine on my horse. I'm nearly to Washington DC as we speak. I was going to pick you up but is so danged cold outside.

Why go to DC. They don't listen to anyone but themselves. They think they are movie stars above everyone in the US. The common man doesn't mean anything to them. Our government meetings are a joke. They are just photo opts for them to get more me, me, me attention!

Little Doc your right about everything in your post. My husband had a massive heart attack and with the help of Jesus we didn't lose him. He carries Cigna as his insurance carrier and we got a bill for 3 thousand dollars. I expected them not to pay the entire bill but never expected to have to pay that much. It seems like nothing has changed, not even the law for carrying insurance.

reasons-obama-missed-france-rally.png

A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal Democrat and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree.

As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor re-appeared.The angry woman demanded, “What took you so long?”

He smiled and then told her, “Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a ‘recreational area’ so close to a Waste Treatment Facility.

And I’m sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down.

LOL Bearkat, this is nearly a true story. My sister had horny toads in her back yard and couldn't mow the yard. If the Environmentalist find out you have endangered birds or animals. Forget you own the land. Although I do feel sorry for the woman skimming the tree downward. Painful.

MelaniB":iqpu82ix said:
LOL Bearkat, this is nearly a true story. My sister had horny toads in her back yard and couldn't mow the yard. If the Environmentalist find out you have endangered birds or animals. Forget you own the land. Although I do feel sorry for the woman skimming the tree downward. Painful.

The proper response in those cases is "kill the varmits, bury them deep and keep your mouth shut."

freeagent":1ay8xbic said:
MelaniB":1ay8xbic said:

The proper response in those cases is "kill the varmits, bury them deep and keep your mouth shut."

And shoot to kill all trespassers. The envirowhacko organizations have paid employees whose main duty is to go onto other folks land looking for "endangered species."

So what did every think about the SOTU Address? Me nothing was said about the radical Muslims. The Economy is a lie. Since the economy is was him that brought us here since 1999. Maybe we all should agree to shut Gitmo down so they can run free and plan their next attack. He said he was wanting to get the Vet Service set straight but he didn't say how. Thankfully to him we are all insured. I could take each remark he made and have a million questions to ask him. What are your thoughts? Am I in left field?

Back