What Now?

The chance to edit was long gone. I wrote the post 2 or 3 days ago. I just happened to look at the post and I was busted because of not proof reading. My hands are all over this keyboard.

nghpziPaDz1rzv6rko1.jpg

LOL Bearkat politic's for me is over for a while. Can you believe this? My cable company took Fox News off, blocked that sucker and stuck me with CNN. Took only 10 minutes for me to change the channel from all that liberal jargon. At this point I pray God helps us.

Thank you Mark. I wish you, family, and the Guru's sixman message board a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm hoping for a White Christmas with lots of happiness, kids screaming, bellyaches and so forth.

And mostly that God is the reason for the season!!!!!!! Mark I'll let mom know that I've heard from you and saw Elmo posting one time, lol those were the fun days.

WE need something talk about now. Kind of following the season. Lets see who got the biggest Buck (deer not dollar, lol).Shane has the biggest on this year. Has anyone else had any luck?

Wonderful Christmas for our family. Youngest son and his family here on Saturday for Christmas, He is the pastor of FBC Bellville, his wife and three little girls, they were a blessing. Oldest son, AD at CHFBS in San Antonio, was working. Then on Sunday, as we were getting ready to go to Six Flags, he walks in with his two kiddos. I thought my wife was going to faint! Family is important, but celebrating Christmas with family and our Saviour is the greatest. And having TWO state championships in one year is'ni bad either! Ennis 5AM state champs and Castle Hills TAPP Div 2 6 man champs 2 years in a row......just sayin!

Family is so important. During these years to have a family show up is the best Christmas Gift a family could receive from our Lord Jesus.We celebrate this time together with family because of our love for HIM. We had a wonderful Christmas getting to see kids we rarely get to see. My goodness the grandkids went from being babies to grown ups really fast. The visits will last me for just a little while.

Oh by the way goodyear75 Congratulations on the back to back wins. It feels good and the hard work paid off. Congratulations again!

MelaniB":1ncwwyal said:
I guess hunting is out. Does anyone have anything they want to share about Christmas with loved ones?

Had 3 of the 4 sons home for Christmas this year. The oldest Marine is off on a deployment, so his wife went home to her parents for Christmas. This will be his 10th year in the Corps.

Bearkat it sounds like you had a great Christmas but without one son. I appreciate your son's service in the Marines and when you talk to him please tell him I said thank you. Hopefully soon he will be home. Tell Mrs. Bearkat I said Happy New Years.

Back