Westbrook vs May

Never said Abbott was overlooking anyone at any time. I said we’ve heard same old thing every playoff game. Mostly just from folks who are always picking against May. Go through the threads and you will see same ones every time. Abbott played great game so did WV, Jonesboro and Irion County. My point was and is that May can and does play hard physical football. Heck that’s been our thing for as long as I can remember and I’m old lol. So no my roll won’t slow. Only thing I’m going to hold on to is this ride and roll into a State Championship. It’s been a long hard fought season with winning State the goal nothing less. GO MAY GO.
Same for Westbrook, same exact thing… nobody gives our boys credit at all, the funny thing is I’m reading exactly what was being said last year. ”may is bringing home the trophy”, the beauty of it is the boys have to play the game. So all of your guarantees can go out the window, because I’m telling with the talent that is on this blue squad no matter what you want to guarantee and this and that it’s very possible may goes back to back losses in the state game AGAIN lol. Then all it will be is excuses, this has all been funny to me because it’s literally been guarantee after guarantee on here, how can anyone guarantee victory in State? Especially with a 1-5 record.

In all the years, Tigers haven't been ranked #1 during the season, even when making it to state. This year was different and this year will be different. As I said before, Steele is finally getting what he deserves after 18 years with the Tigers.
Ranking mean absolutely nothing! Nothing at all, it’s literally a computer. It has never meant anything nor will it ever mean anything. At this level anyone can be beaten in any game by anyone. Especially hungry underdogs that get zero Respect. May could very easily go to 1-6 if they don’t come ready.

E922E521-058D-42D5-96A0-AF8C20AE7C52.jpeg
Coming in with ZERO cares about rankings or records or any of that other stuff that means nothing at the end of the day. Coming to prove a point, coming to represent, and coming to prove all the haters wrong. AOE= All Out Effort. See you soon Cowboys Stadium.

RIP HATERS!

Same for Westbrook, same exact thing… nobody gives our boys credit at all, the funny thing is I’m reading exactly what was being said last year. ”may is bringing home the trophy”, the beauty of it is the boys have to play the game. So all of your guarantees can go out the window, because I’m telling with the talent that is on this blue squad no matter what you want to guarantee and this and that it’s very possible may goes back to back losses in the state game AGAIN lol. Then all it will be is excuses, this has all been funny to me because it’s literally been guarantee after guarantee on here, how can anyone guarantee victory in State? Especially with a 1-5 record.
Show me where I guaranteed anything. This thread is for joking around having fun if ya can’t do that then move on. And if you took time to read this thread you’d know that. Also you’d know that I have given nothing but respect to the team. Joked with Fencelineguy but only respect for the team. Again if you read the thread you’d know that too. 1-5 yep that’s true but we were there while rest was sitting in the stands or in the gym.

Show me where I guaranteed anything. This thread is for joking around having fun if ya can’t do that then move on. And if you took time to read this thread you’d know that. Also you’d know that I have given nothing but respect to the team. Joked with Fencelineguy but only respect for the team. Again if you read the thread you’d know that too. 1-5 yep that’s true but we were there while rest was sitting in the stands or in the gym.
Nah I think I’ll hang around for another day or so. Ready to watch this matchup because I feel we are all in for a treat. BOTH teams coming to play, and should be a great time for everyone involved.

The game revolves around #25 for May. If he goes out with his shoulder injury they are done. Abbott took the lead in the 4th quarter when he had to set out a few series. It must be nice to have such a good player move in. Best of luck to both teams tomorrow.

I'm with Fencelineguy and Tigerfan85, this is a fun thread to poke a little at the other fans and boost your team. No need to get heated, just throw a little good natured shade. If you want to argue and point fingers then find another thread. Both are excellent teams and have worked their butts off to get to the big game. No losers here! At the end of the game no one should be hanging their heads. I like the die for your team attitude some folks have, like me, but at the end of the day there are young men playing the game and all we can do is watch and cheer. My daughter will be cheering her last game tomorrow and whether it's a win or a loss she will be crying because this is the last time she will don the green and white cheer uniform for her school. This game is going to be intense and emotional for many, so why make it that way here? Give a shout out to your school, make a little comment about who's going home with the trophy, but don't demean an athlete or town, it just tarnishes the spirit of the game. (climbs down off of soapbox) Whoop, whoop, GO TIGERS!!!!

Last edited:
The game revolves around #25 for May. If he goes out with his shoulder injury they are done. Abbott took the lead in the 4th quarter when he had to set out a few series. It must be nice to have such a good player move in. Best of luck to both teams tomorrow.
Keep believing that. It’s hilarious. I would tell you to look up stats but it’s waste of time. Y’all need to stop with things you know nothing of. Respect the teams and kids. Joke with me all ya want but respect the team.

In all the years, Tigers haven't been ranked #1 during the season, even when making it to state. This year was different and this year will be different. As I said before, Steele is finally getting what he deserves after 18 years with the Tigers.
Actually Coach the DCTFM ranked sixman for first time in 1984. We were ranked number one all year long. Only problem was nobody told Jayton that. lol.

I'm looking forward to a great game between 2 very talented teams. I pray for no injuries on either side and safe travels to all attending! Pay no attention to folks like this who just seem to stay miserable in life no matter what. Go Tigers!!!

Actually Coach the DCTFM ranked sixman for first time in 1984. We were ranked number one all year long. Only problem was nobody told Jayton that. lol.
Remember the game in 1984 on the frozen field at McMurry in Abilene. That 84 Jayton team was loaded. May was preseason number 5 in 2021 but after Week 1 they have been number 1 all year. Just hope it is a competitive game and there are no injuries.

Last edited:
Sorry I thought this was a May vs Westbrook thread. #25 from May is a GREAT player and May is a GREAT team. From what I watched if he goes out May is not the same. I sure don't want to see him get hurt and I would 100% welcome any player as good as he is to move in our school district. Sorry for given my 2 cents on the game. Once again best of luck to both teams tomorrow.

Sorry I thought this was a May vs Westbrook thread. #25 from May is a GREAT player and May is a GREAT team. From what I watched if he goes out May is not the same. I sure don't want to see him get hurt and I would 100% welcome any player as good as he is to move in our school district. Sorry for given my 2 cents on the game. Once again best of luck to both teams tomorrow.
My apologies, I thought from the wording g of your original post you were one of those poor souls that have complained all year about #25 moving to May.

Back