Westbrook vs May

It’s not that dude. It’s just that this thread is about high school football, not about the current dealings of our nation.
Read the thread it’s about a couple of us trash talking each other in friendly way. No bashing teams or kids. If it’s not for you move along.

Mike, can you remind these “good ol boys” to stop bringing politics into the message boards, please? These “good ol boys” just can’t help themselves can they?
You ever notice the Texas map on election night? Its like a sea of red with a few blue dots. One of those blue dots being in DFW, coincidentally the same 3 letters to start your user name. Though I can't be certain. You may not have much in common with the "good ol boys" on this site.

LETS GO BRANDON!

You ever notice the Texas map on election night? Its like a sea of red with a few blue dots. One of those blue dots being in DFW, coincidentally the same 3 letters to start your user name. Though I can't be certain. You may not have much in common with the "good ol boys" on this site.

LETS GO BRANDON!
I was born in Waco and lived in Bosque County for 23 years of my life and played football all 6 years of my sixman career at one the schools in the county. I got plenty in common.

Just a good ol boy
Never meaning no harm
Beats all ya ever saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since day I was born.

If ya know that song and tv show you might be old like me. Lol.

Fencelineguy I hope you enjoy the next couple days we all know Wednesday is gonna be a difficult day for you.
Difficult indeed, I mean trying to decide where to take all the pictures with my son and his teammates and the State Championship Trophy.
Trying to make sure the Newspapers and Reporters spell names correctly. Trying to take home the game ball that all the players sign..
It's gonna be crazy when WB wins!!!!

Difficult indeed, I mean trying to decide where to take all the pictures with my son and his teammates and the State Championship Trophy.
Trying to make sure the Newspapers and Reporters spell names correctly. Trying to take home the game ball that all the players sign..
I'm pretty sure you meant the runner up trophy. And I'm also sure you meant to say it's going to go crazy when May wins. But that's ok, I corrected it for you. See you there! (with the May Tigers holding the championship trophy at the end)

On a serious note for just a minute. I wish nothing but best for both teams and pray for no injuries and also for safe travel to all.
Didn’t realize you had a son playing so big congratulations. What a great experience to share. But I’m still gonna go with May for the win. Definitely need to get a pic together just so people can see we made it fun and didn’t bash or disrespect the kids or teams.
GO MAY GO

Now back to your regularly scheduled trash talk.
Crazy is definitely what is going on in your head thinking y’all will beat the Mighty May Tigers.

Ok Westbrook fans…. According to this Tigerfan we might as well not make to trip to Arlington, so I’m going to cancel my room and all other arrangements I guess. Or should we just make the trip?? Ahh heck with it I’ll go ahead and go and see if they can’t maybe slip up and and go back to back state losses AGAIN!!! so let’s all saddle up and make the trip to at least support our kids one last time.

Ok Westbrook fans…. According to this Tigerfan we might as well not make to trip to Arlington, so I’m going to cancel my room and all other arrangements I guess. Or should we just make the trip?? Ahh heck with it I’ll go ahead and go and see if they can’t maybe slip up and and go back to back state losses AGAIN!!! so let’s all saddle up and make the trip to at least support our kids one last time.
Cmon down and be the next contestant on the 2021 Tigers hit list. Enjoy your very first ever trip to this level. Get your souvenirs. Then have a safe trip home as 10-5 State Runner Up.

Cmon down and be the next contestant on the 2021 Tigers hit list. Enjoy your very first ever trip to this level. Get your souvenirs. Then have a safe trip home as 10-5 State Runner Up.
Just wanna say yall have no idea what's coming!!!! Westbrook will hold nothing back. Everyone all season has looked down on us, but come Wednesday the May Tigers will be looking up at us.....from the flat of their backs!!!!

I like how you have jokes. That’s pretty funny. I seem to recall Jonesboro, Water Valley and Abbott all said basically same thing. Not sure why people think the Tigers are not physical but they all find out the hard way. We have size, speed and most of experience. We have coaches that adjust on the fly. Y’all played some decent teams but not like May. Gonna be fun

I like how you have jokes. That’s pretty funny. I seem to recall Jonesboro, Water Valley and Abbott all said basically same thing. Not sure why people think the Tigers are not physical but they all find out the hard way. We have size, speed and most of experience. We have coaches that adjust on the fly. Y’all played some decent teams but not like May. Gonna be fun
Hold on there fella, maybe slow your roll. When was Abbott talking smack and looking down on May? They came into the game with respect, but confidence. Looked like Abbott never backed down and gave May all they wanted. Congratulations on beating Abbott and good luck this week, but don't say they were overlooking May.

Hold on there fella, maybe slow your roll. When was Abbott talking smack and looking down on May? They came into the game with respect, but confidence. Looked like Abbott never backed down and gave May all they wanted. Congratulations on beating Abbott and good luck this week, but don't say they were overlooking May.
Never said Abbott was overlooking anyone at any time. I said we’ve heard same old thing every playoff game. Mostly just from folks who are always picking against May. Go through the threads and you will see same ones every time. Abbott played great game so did WV, Jonesboro and Irion County. My point was and is that May can and does play hard physical football. Heck that’s been our thing for as long as I can remember and I’m old lol. So no my roll won’t slow. Only thing I’m going to hold on to is this ride and roll into a State Championship. It’s been a long hard fought season with winning State the goal nothing less. GO MAY GO.

Back