Well, I done went to a lil bit of practice...

51eleven":x4uv9xfw said:
angryGranger":x4uv9xfw said:
if I know anything it's that these two deserve each other. Kind of like batman and robin. the falcon and the snowman. captain and tennille.

Actually it's more ostentatious than that. It's more like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones in 64 in England.
Writer Thomas Wolfe: "The Beatles want to Hold Your Hand, the Stones want to Burn your Town".
Goob is Keith Richards.

How many hours to kickoff?

Defending my turf:

http://www.rollingstones.com/release/ha ... live-1981/

Watch from about 1:08. I want the Stones attitude/Keith on my defense.

oldfat&bald":34c4s7jf said:
No, Pete's alive and as well as a guy that's started following crowded field ball can be.

Well in that case, send him about a 3 day old frito pie from me so it'll be moldy when he gets it.
Moving down from sixman to 11 is unforgivable.

51eleven":1z4n7n04 said:
51eleven":1z4n7n04 said:
angryGranger":1z4n7n04 said:
if I know anything it's that these two deserve each other. Kind of like batman and robin. the falcon and the snowman. captain and tennille.

Actually it's more ostentatious than that. It's more like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones in 64 in England.
Writer Thomas Wolfe: "The Beatles want to Hold Your Hand, the Stones want to Burn your Town".
Goob is Keith Richards.

How many hours to kickoff?

Defending my turf:

http://www.rollingstones.com/release/ha ... live-1981/

Watch from about 1:08. I want the Stones attitude/Keith on my defense.

Aghhh. I thought it was a direct link. Scroll down to the second video, Then watch Keith defend his turf from invaders using a guitar for a bat.

Rock and ROLL starting tomorrow night.

51eleven":txaqtsbb said:
oldfat&bald":txaqtsbb said:
Since Pete's gone to the dark side, I don't know.

Does this mean Fajita Pete's passed on?
Should we dredge up old history? RJ's slandering of Goob's Prayer for Pete is still despicable.

Or we could bring up the countless times I invaded your cranium to the point where I almost felt obliged to pay you rent.

rainjacktx":3exr6hhr said:
51eleven":3exr6hhr said:
oldfat&bald":3exr6hhr said:

Should we dredge up old history? RJ's slandering of Goob's Prayer for Pete is still despicable.

Or we could bring up the countless times I invaded your cranium to the point where I almost felt obliged to pay you rent.

If it will ease your conscience any, send a check. I take that back, send a cahier's check. I get enough hot checks already.

oldfat&bald":3ajsjnmb said:
rainjacktx":3ajsjnmb said:
51eleven":3ajsjnmb said:
oldfat&bald":3ajsjnmb said:

If it will ease your conscience any, send a check. I take that back, send a cahier's check. I get enough hot checks already.

Which part of "almost" has you stumped?

CowboyP":33lqkk1j said:
I find the banter between two halfwits amusing. Carry on guys.

"two halfwits" That could include a lot of people on this board. Some might even think you and I belong in that category.

oldfat&bald":3gpxjdid said:
No, Pete's alive and as well as a guy that's started following crowded field ball can be.
Perhaps another connesuier could take up the fork and pen and continue concessions review?

Back