Well, I done went to a lil bit of practice...

Goob

Six-man fan
Well, I done went to a lil bit of practice to done watch them Coyotes gettin' ready fer anuther run. And alls I done got to say iz...Holy Wakkermole!!! I don't done knowd jest how much time them fellers done spent in that weight room and doing them agility thangs and that there speed work, but let me done tell yew they look like they got a collective 0.6972% body fat, or I done guess it wud be bodies fat, or maybe bodies fats...I don't knowd, but yew done know whut I iz atalkin' bout. Lean, lean, lean...muscle, muscle, muscle...mean, mean, mean. I ain't asayin' they done skeered me, but I did feel a warm trickle agoin' down my boat oar...

Goob":14l5pv26 said:
Well, I done went to a lil bit of practice to done watch them Coyotes gettin' ready fer anuther run. And alls I done got to say iz...Holy Wakkermole!!! I don't done knowd jest how much time them fellers done spent in that weight room and doing them agility thangs and that there speed work, but let me done tell yew they look like they got a collective 0.6972% body fat, or I done guess it wud be bodies fat, or maybe bodies fats...I don't knowd, but yew done know whut I iz atalkin' bout. Lean, lean, lean...muscle, muscle, muscle...mean, mean, mean. I ain't asayin' they done skeered me, but I did feel a warm trickle agoin' down my boat oar...
Like the East is locked in for Div. 2

Oh no, I ain't a sayin' nuthin of the sort. Yew done got to play them, ever last one of them. Alm't no givens in thiz here life...

Longhorn85":3nq4ov69 said:
Were the Coyotes just hiding that speed during track season?
Longhorn, that is a good point about speed on the track. There is a lot of difference in track speed and football speed. It is a strange phenomenon. Some speedsters on the track are also fast on the field, but many who are always "also ran's" on the track can really shine on the field. One example that always comes to mind was Tyler Ethridge. I don't know if he ever won a race on the track, but on the field, it was a rarity to ever see him caught from behind when running the ball.

Longhorn85":3ggflrp2 said:
Track..... That's one of those "placeholder" sports between the end and beginning of football season isn't it?

Longhorn85":13t3azxj said:

All three of Richland Springs relays would have qualified to state in any region other than the one they were in (with their best times of the year). They had a very good showing in Angelo. And they will be a track team to keep an eye on this next year, since they were mostly sophomores.

Dear shorthorn whatever year,

When yew can knock the doo doo out of a speedster he don't done run quite as fast. Richland has been out athleted and out speeded and out ever thang else on more than one ohchashun, but that wuz in warm ups and then they done kicked the ball off...

Dear Johnny Bravo South,

I done hate to argue with yew, but Bob Hayes iz the reason zone defenses exist...he wuz a helluva football player

Well, here iz Bullet Bob's stats fer hiz 11 year career...

Receptions 371

Yards 7414

Yards per Catch 20.0 *****

TDs 71

...and thiz wuz late 60s early 70s...20 yards per reception, sixth all-time...they done found him some

Well, well, well and done well. Look at whut the cat done and throwd up, my ol buddy Tepid Tinkle. How in the hell iz yew? Yew still on them roids? Tell that wife of yurs I said hey.

Back