Well, I done went to a lil bit of practice...

Goob":2tj8ia32 said:
Hahaha! It don't take long fer yew to spit the bit, duz it? Jest a lil pressure and yew done revert to pure hindendery. Yew iz a predictable as a Hillary lie...

I'll defer to your obvious expertise in all things regarding the hind-end. Do you wear makeup? you know - like a gimped-up shemale? What I can't understand is how people would let you near children. 50-something man who gets off on sitting at school yards and watching boys 1/3 his age play football.

Geez, Johnny - you sound like a full on perv. JohnnyPerv. Have you registered as a sex offender there in San Saba County yet?

Rainjack- you do realize that kids look at this site right? Your crude humor is uncalled for. Either keep it positive or leave the site. If y'all really want to work something out, meet somewhere and do it like men.

coach I think you need to direct that comment at both these idiots

that being said.. goob you usually get the better of these little spats but rainjack seems to be getting you on this one.. better pick it up

coachjgordon":sp05b0ee said:
Rainjack- you do realize that kids look at this site right? Your crude humor is uncalled for. Either keep it positive or leave the site. If y'all really want to work something out, meet somewhere and do it like men.

You evidently don't know goob - he's never settled anything "like men". But nice job completely ignoring him bringing up my wife. I guess that's not crude to you?

I got no dog in this fight, but for what it's worth.............Goob stepped WAY over the line when he brought RJ's wife into this thread. Ribbing one another over team's and upcoming games and the like, just part of being fans of all sports.
Goob showed in another thread that he can be articulate and classy. When he decided to stoop to that level, making crude remarks about another member's wife.......pretty much negated and erased all of it.
Honestly, I know granger has a lot on his plate with a real life job and all, but some moderation and warning is in order in this case. Taking jabs at one another is one thing, attacking or belittling member's spouses, kids, players, etc. should be addressed quickly and severely. On other boards I frequent, Goob would (should) have gotten a public warning to clean up his act or be suspended or banned. RJ is defending his wife and her innocent involvement in this thread.
Got nothing against Goob, or RJ either. Both throw out interesting and entertaining subject matter during the season.
But in this particular matter, Goob should have just stayed on topic and not strayed into that area.
Just my two cents worth...........

There's a bunch of folks new to the site here this year. None of them DAs has seen a good Goob Rainman troll down.

Let them be, they ain't bothering anyone else this way.

BTW, is Little Johnny Horsecollar still in therapy?

Goob and Rjac are 2 different characters in the same head? Prolly ________.
And, sadly, not many kids come here anymore so...

my team is still better than yours. Jus sayin'.
FDOS tomorrow and I just finally got ready about an hour ago.

angryGranger":c84pbic1 said:
if I know anything it's that these two deserve each other. Kind of like batman and robin. the falcon and the snowman. captain and tennille.

Barbarians are they knot? The show does remind me of a more perverted He Haw.
Sorry coach. For some years now more than a few I figure sixman players and fans have received a "outside the locker room" discussion education from Goob and that threatnin' to rain cloud but cain't do it fella, others, and even me on occasion.

angryGranger":2or0vnxi said:
if I know anything it's that these two deserve each other. Kind of like batman and robin. the falcon and the snowman. captain and tennille.

Actually it's more ostentatious than that. It's more like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones in 64 in England.
Writer Thomas Wolfe: "The Beatles want to Hold Your Hand, the Stones want to Burn your Town".
Goob is Keith Richards.

How many hours to kickoff?

oldfat&bald":3owylqx9 said:
There's a bunch of folks new to the site here this year. None of them DAs has seen a good Goob Rainman troll down.

Let them be, they ain't bothering anyone else this way.

BTW, is Little Johnny Horsecollar still in therapy?

I've been around this site since......oh, 2004ish. First year Wheeler played 6 man ball, I found this site and followed them just out of curiosity. Found out then that RJ "hates" Wheeler, or at least he did back then.
Most of the time, the Goob vs RJ is entertaining. Most times it's clearly just two guys ribbing one another like fans do.
Just, my opinion only, felt Goob went a bit too far this time. I know in the past RJ could be......antagonistic would be the closest description, but not over the line.
Goob's posts are.......well......makes my brain hurt trying to decipher his intentionally backwards syntax....lol. Entertaining, nonetheless.
Perhaps ya'll are correct......haven't seen any threats of bodily harm or intent to harm yet, but some folks out there can surprise you......

airboss32":26o56z3d said:
Perhaps ya'll are correct......haven't seen any threats of bodily harm or intent to harm yet, but some folks out there can surprise you......

Unless they're packing weapons, I don't think either of them two old farts COULD hurt anyone, besides for each other.

oldfat&bald":27gabj9w said:
Since Pete's gone to the dark side, I don't know.

Does this mean Fajita Pete's passed on?
Should we dredge up old history? RJ's slandering of Goob's Prayer for Pete is still despicable.

Back