Well, I done went to a lil bit of practice...

Goob":5z3zp5iw said:
Well, well, well and done well. Look at whut the cat done and throwd up, my ol buddy Tepid Tinkle. How in the hell iz yew? Yew still on them roids? Tell that wife of yurs I said hey.

Ah ha ha! Thank you gentlemen (ahem') for a funny start to kickoff weekend. Though the drizlly feller may still need some help. Goob, I always heard what you said as "look what the dogs drug up that the buzzard's wouldn't eat".

Goob":2orqa49k said:
Well, well, well and done well. Look at whut the cat done and throwd up, my ol buddy Tepid Tinkle. How in the hell iz yew? Yew still on them roids? Tell that wife of yurs I said hey.

I told her. She said, "what the %$#@ is a goob and why is it saying hey?" So there's that.

Goob, you must be bored because you're starting up with the BS pretty early. You start in on another man's wife and you might find that boat oar of a leg shoved somewhere you weren't counting on. Of course, that's just speculation on my part.

Yes it wuz. She wuz my pen pal and done sent sum reely nice picktures...yew iz a lucky man. Prolly a difficult thing with them side effects and all from them roids...prolly down rite frustrating...

Goob":eu78xgds said:
Yes it wuz. She wuz my pen pal and done sent sum reely nice picktures...yew iz a lucky man. Prolly a difficult thing with them side effects and all from them roids...prolly down rite frustrating...

It can't be nearly as frustrating as it is for you knowing that every time you get arrested you will be someone's prison b!t@*. Maybe you enjoy that sort of thing. Maybe that's why you keep getting put in lock up. I think you might have won the Otis Campbell award for correctional facility sex.

By the way, there's a new study out from Johns Hopkins saying your lifestyle choice is not genetic.

Goob - I'm going to start calling you Johnny Bench. Because there's probably not a more enthusiastic catcher in all of the San Saba County penal system. LOL. I said "penal". Freudian slip. Or not.

Well, now yew iz jest tryin' too hard...but it iz done interestin' how yew done knowd so much bout homersexual stuff, kinda like yew mite knowd more than yew shud, kinda like yew mite have some inside info...no wonder your poor bride done wrote to me when I wuz unfortunately incarcerated...

Say that again, Johnny. It sounds to me as if you have something in your mouth. Are you gargling marbles? Or your cell mate's junk...again? IDK - I'm not judging, but maybe take a break. Or swallow. Then try again. At least we know now where your true talents lie. Kind of Ironic that you thought it was preaching the gospel with those lips of yours - #AmIright?

Hahaha! It don't take long fer yew to spit the bit, duz it? Jest a lil pressure and yew done revert to pure hindendery. Yew iz a predictable as a Hillary lie...

Back