Water Valley vs. Robert Lee

WV Backer

Six-man pro
I guess it all comes down to this game for Sterling City, Water Valley and Robert Lee. If WV wins and SC handles things vs. Veribest then it's WV and SC in the playoffs. If RL wins then there is anarchy afoot. Well, maybe not anarchy but certainly a coin-flip situation. I'd rather not trust the district championship to a coin-flip so I'm picking the WV by 24 in this home game. A lot will depend on the status of the Steer players that went down against Sterling City. If they are back we're talking about a team that was undefeated up to the point of those injuries. If not, well they are just not the same team. What do you say Wildcat fans, another district championship or a coin-flip? How about you folks that aren't Wildcat fans? I care about your opinions too, not very much mind you, but sometimes they're interesting. Most importantly, what do you think Chivo Loco? Are your Steers ready to make a mess of things in the district?

I wonder if the Sub-Standard Times will run another District Show Down type article. If they do I'd like to think they could get the participants correct this time around.

More than Central, Lake View, Wall, Grape Creek, Miles or Mertzon? I don't know coyote, I think even Christoval gets more attention than the WV. Back in the day, when Christoval was a perennial contender they deserved it but, not so much nowadays.

As a Rochelle Hornet fan, I don't recommend a coin flip. A few years ago we had a 3 way tie and lost the coin flip. Not a good feeling, especially when the team you beat goes three rounds deep in playoffs

If WV fixes their pass defense and RL is healthy, WV by34. If WV doesn't fix their pass defense and RL is healthy, WV by 14. If RL isn't healthy, WV by 45+.

Hornet Nation":2g9nqgjb said:
As a Rochelle Hornet fan, I don't recommend a coin flip. A few years ago we had a 3 way tie and lost the coin flip. Not a good feeling, especially when the team you beat goes three rounds deep in playoffs

The coin has not been kind to Rochelle over the years....

There's a good chance Chivo Loco will never make to Water Belly stadium Friday night. There was a herd of nannies running around on top of the divide the other day.

For all you newbes on here don't take offense to what I write on here it's all in good fun...With that being said '' one grapecreek/angelo reject down now bring on the big boys!!

I wonder if Cabrito is on the menu at the corncession stand? Might have to check on that before the Steer wrestling begins!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE WILDCATS!!!

fortyfived":3lt4q4ji said:
I wonder if Cabrito is on the menu at the corncession stand? Might have to check on that before the Steer wrestling begins!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE WILDCATS!!!
Heck no you aint got me on the menu at you'lls concession stand you'll just had some crappy chips and chesse! but a damn good team, gotta make those extra points or you'll not see round 2..

It's good having you back chivo loco, this board is a better place with you around. Now if we could just bring back the Rabid Wildcat...

Back