Water Valley vs. Ira

Good Job Cats! Great game Bulldogs, yall were just a lil bit better than we were. Im not admitting defeat but the Bulldoga played a great game. Good Luck against Borden County. See yall next year. We will be waiting for another go round.

Good Job Cats! Great game Bulldogs, yall were just a lil bit better than we were. Im not admitting defeat but the Bulldoga played a great game. Good Luck against Borden County. See yall next year. We will be waiting for another go round.

Congrats on your win ira. Deserve anything coming my way as i will be eating crow for thanksgiving. Wildcats, i was there for every part of this historical ride and i am proud of everything you have accomplished. Great season.

WV Class of 07":1jzrrpjx said:
???

Sorry, its kinda hard to type on a phone and talk to someone at the same time. I just meant great job cats, and we'll be ready for Ira next year. Also good luck against Borden County next week.

TotalAccess6":18804qke said:
Congrats on your win ira. Deserve anything coming my way as i will be eating crow for thanksgiving. Wildcats, i was there for every part of this historical ride and i am proud of everything you have accomplished. Great season.

Well, since you admit you deserve everything coming your way. I will speak up, you deserve to have your punk tail end beat to a pulp. Not a threat, just saying what you deserve.

Ira Bulldogs! Congratulations! Very impressive performance. The team speed is awesome. As declared, no. 12 is a hoss, but I have to say that blocking scheme and execution was spectacular. Those boys get to their assignments so fast, and stay on their blocks so well. It was as if they were saying follow us. Number 12 did just that for that initial 3 to 5 yards. He see's the field so well and says I got it from here. Wow. Down field blocking, interior blocking, blocking the Defensive ends so well they couldn't get outside containment. Defensive speed and team pursuit just as impressive. Very good and well coached team. As far as the coach on the field, great job. No pun, I love it. A coach that ask a team to give him everything they have, should absolutely be fighting just as hard for them. Good Luck to you next week. I'm looking forward to watching the Ira-BC game next week. It's no doubt my next game to see.

pojocrusader":192cgvuf said:
Oh yeah because you take what is said on a board personal ....................get real Simpleton

No pojo, I don't. I just don't think it is fair to cause such turmoil to young men that work so hard. I know most well coached kids are asked not to post, but come on, they read it.

Ira brought the hammer. They are just better. No need for beatings or crankiness from the "good" wv fans. I think lots of folks saw this coming.

WV Player":3kqvcsou said:
Bunyon, don't you have a job to go to? An adult mouthing on this board is just plain sad.
Oh no player you own this buddy....... Your team got beat and you look like a moron, little kids should not post on this website, so please "player" focus on school cause your "talk" is W. E. A. K.

Hey bunyan, did you hear? Ira won. Yeah, they really brought the hammer!!

You're right about that, pojo. WVPlayer (and his sidekick TotalAccess6) stirred up a lot of ill will towards Water Valley and he really does "own it". A couple of us tried to get him to stop but... well, you've read it.

I cant believe simply and backer have turned around. They r both the epitome of what all fans should be. There comments during the lean years were always supportive. I have looked on over the years with such a feeling of pride. I envy you both, i would call you both my mentor. On second thought, i will stay the course and be supportive whether it is a win, loss, or draw. I love being a wildcat, am one through and through. Remember this is a message board and opinions are merely for the use of entertainment. I have eaten my share of crow since yesterday but my passion runs deep, sorry i was overly supportive just wish i could be more like simply and backer.

TotalAccess6":26ztlfzh said:
I cant believe simply and backer have turned around. They r both the epitome of what all fans should be. There comments during the lean years were always supportive. I have looked on over the years with such a feeling of pride. I envy you both, i would call you both my mentor. On second thought, i will stay the course and be supportive whether it is a win, loss, or draw. I love being a wildcat, am one through and through. Remember this is a message board and opinions are merely for the use of entertainment. I have eaten my share of crow since yesterday but my passion runs deep, sorry i was overly supportive just wish i could be more like simply and backer.
Yeah because humiliation is glory........how about this total " I apologize if I was overzealous you see my heart was in the right place but my mouth wasnt. We forgive you but remember sometimes its better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Back