Water Valley vs. Follett

WV Backer

Six-man pro
I know there is already a thread about Follett North and Follett South but I don't want to get into that end of this match-up. I want to know what everyone thinks about #3 overall vs. #4 overall. This should be a barnburner and at a neutral site to boot! Let's hear your opinion on the matter.

First time in many moons WV is a regular season underdog. Should be great motivation in that alone! Where do I get a ticket to ride the Thunder Wagon?? Would take off atleast an hour of drive time!

Ahh yes, ye olde Thunderwagon. Where oh where has the Rabid one gone? Oh well, we don't need him... I'm pickin' the Wildcats by 16 over the Cougars.

Is Demere out the whole season? If he is then that won't be good if they meet up with a team that can run a tight offense, seeing as how they lost a lot of size last year. I haven't seen them since last year so I don't know for sure, but I don't know of any other big d-line boys that are still on their team.

He is, indeed, out for the season. It is a big loss because he was the only real size they had but they'll just have to make do with the kids they have.

Can honestly say this has got to be the first time I've seen wv not have people to fill those holes. They usually have tons of depth. I think that's one of the greatest things about six man, making do with what you have and still competing.

Regardless, I think I'm gonna have to go with Follett, those panthers are on a mission this year and I believe they will win state as long as they stay healthy, hope it's a clean injury-free game. Don't think any team can afford injuries this late in the season.

coyote_king":1c5p541x said:
Is Demere out the whole season? If he is then that won't be good if they meet up with a team that can run a tight offense, seeing as how they lost a lot of size last year. I haven't seen them since last year so I don't know for sure, but I don't know of any other big d-line boys that are still on their team.

He may yet be out for the season but the wildcats are the least scored on defense in all of Texas I think.. Correct me if I'm wrong. What they lack in size they have made up for so far with hustle and conditioning. Size however I doubt will be a factor in this game. This will be a battle of quickness and pressure.

WV Backer":397yluiq said:
Ahh yes, ye olde Thunderwagon. Where oh where has the Rabid one gone?

It was abandoned in a ditch when the rabid one left WV a few years ago. Here's the remains....

rusty-school-bus-2-600x350.jpg

I prefer to think that the Thunderwagon is parked someplace just waiting to come back to the fore. I envision the Rabid One out there polishing the chrome and applying wax as we speak.

smokeyjoe53":15x2h5ug said:
I've got a feeling the cats will pull this one out.................not sure what variety of cat...........
Way to go out on the limb there, smokey. :)

I know the T-Rock and Crowell game will be a good one but I think this one could as good or better. Thoughts?

WV Backer":19zxprn0 said:
smokeyjoe53":19zxprn0 said:
I've got a feeling the cats will pull this one out.................not sure what variety of cat...........
Way to go out on the limb there, smokey. :)

I know the T-Rock and Crowell game will be a good one but I think this one could as good or better. Thoughts?
I think this could be a great game. But....... The Crowell/Throck game actually means something other than a place on the rankings scale.

smokeyjoe53":1k4lrlaq said:

I'll be pulling for the Cats of the Wild variety. I hear Jayton has a nice facility.

WV by 14

GO WILDCATS!

Back