Wake Up II

Is the rules still the same as back in the earlier years where if 2 teams played within the last 5 years the visiting team will have the choose where to play in the playoffs.

Is the rules still the same as back in the earlier years where if 2 teams played within the last 5 years the visiting team will have the choose where to play in the playoffs.
Most of the time they try to agree on a neutral location midway between the two. Unfortunately, often they have to take what is available due to hosting locations also in the playoffs, stand capacity, field conditions, etc…

Well, it seems to have gotten quiet in here again. Anyone have anything good to discuss. District games are upon us. Some of the undefeated teams that played a weak non-district schedule have fallen or will fall. Hope everyone is enjoying the season thus far.

Well, it seems to have gotten quiet in here again. Anyone have anything good to discuss. District games are upon us. Some of the undefeated teams that played a weak non-district schedule have fallen or will fall. Hope everyone is enjoying the season thus far.
Motley co is healthy put 90 up played starters in the first quarter and then the 2 and 3rd string went in and scored 3 more times to end the game 90 to 12

Just taking a break waiting on the playoffs to start. I'm sure things will get wild around here then.

Looks like Baird will get tested this week playing Ft Worth Covenant. I haven't seen either team play but saw where Ft Worth played Strawn, and Richland pretty close. Spreads say Baird by 17. Might be a good one to watch.

Looks like Baird will get tested this week playing Ft Worth Covenant. I haven't seen either team play but saw where Ft Worth played Strawn, and Richland pretty close. Spreads say Baird by 17. Might be a good one to watch.
I take FW Covenant by 20. No disrespect to Baird who I have only seen on film. Seen Covenant in person twice and that passing game is lethal and they are just getting better!

I take FW Covenant by 20. No disrespect to Baird who I have only seen on film. Seen Covenant in person twice and that passing game is lethal and they are just getting better!
Have to agree with you Nsider. FWC will take this game in 4 qtrs. Doesn't look like Baird has had much of a schedule this season. They just beat Santa Anna who was undefeated. However, the Mountaineers schedule was weaker than Bairds. Good luck to both teams.

I'm afraid the next two weeks will tell Baird how good they are or are not. FWC then May.

This will be a good test for Baird. I know nothing about FW Covenant, but if they played that well against Strawn and RS then they are a force.

We need more people aware that sixmanfootball.com is back on line. Help get the word out and let’s talk six-man football. Week 7 starts soon. Playoffs start about week 12. I want everything back so we can watch six-man State Championship like 2020. I have seen Strawn, Sterling City, and Throckmorton that I thing could get there. Lots I haven’t seen and first one in mind is WV.
Oldfolks are you still awake? You been quite.

This will be a good test for Baird. I know nothing about FW Covenant, but if they played that well against Strawn and RS then they are a force.
FWCC is a very good team and beat Baird handily. Strawn and Richland Springs only outscored them didn't really slow them down much. Unless someone invents pass defense some where, some how FWCC wins out from here.

FWCC is a very good team and beat Baird handily. Strawn and Richland Springs only outscored them didn't really slow them down much. Unless someone invents pass defense some where, some how FWCC wins out from here.
I thought the same thing last year but they still did not win it all. Is there a difference from this years team to last years?

Oldfolks are you still awake? You been quite.
WV 1st & 15, I still here. Just setting back watching and listening. Not getting out like I would like to. When the playoffs start, I will be there. Hoping that everyone cooperates and schedules Thursday, Friday, and Saturday games in locations close to each other. Still waiting on the WV and May game. If I’m not at that one, have a moment of silence for me. Take care and see you soon.

WV 1st & 15, I still here. Just setting back watching and listening. Not getting out like I would like to. When the playoffs start, I will be there. Hoping that everyone cooperates and schedules Thursday, Friday, and Saturday games in locations close to each other. Still waiting on the WV and May game. If I’m not at that one, have a moment of silence for me. Take care and see you soon.
Well glad to hear your still kicking. It’s pretty quite not many big games lately. Westbrook and Sterling play this week. Sterling is picked by 45. Westbrook is pretty quite they may be healthy and planning a sneak attack.

Back