Wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
What your thoughts on the Strawn Westbrook game?
I'd love to be there but may need to stay home due to a family health issue. # 6 in D1 vs # 3 in D2. Under dawgs by 24. Maybe, but hopefully I've got Julie and Cliff as a backup, again.

Looks like there are a hand full of undefeated in D2. Klondike appears to be doing well but could be the schedule. Balmorhea lost a lot last year guess we will see come playoff time.
I seen some video of balmorhea defense this year and they are down on defense. I don't think they are as good on defense like last year. Last year they had alot of sr on defense

I’m setting here in the oldfolks home waiting on some life on here. We sometimes get carried away but right now there must be more than me locked up in one of these places. My brother is breaking me out of this place Thursday and he said we were going to see three games. I will report back but we need some life on this site. WAKE UP
Oldfolks, good to see that you are still kicking. They must be regulating your computer time at the old folks home, have not seen you as active as you once were, might have to sneak out during snack time. You and your brother need to get the word out about the ole website at the three games you will be at this week, need to liven this site back up. Tell your brother to be careful with your old fragile bones while he's breaking you out this week. Enjoy your freedom for a couple of days and watch some good ole six-man football.

We need everyone to know sixmanfootball is back and going strong. Mr. Mike is doing a wonderful job. With more people on here, it gives more to talk about and more people to harass or more people harassing. It can be so much fun unless someone takes themself too serious. There are several good games this weekend if only I had that time machine. More later.

Anyone else? I guess WV and myself are going to have to talk trash about someone and their school. Get the lead out people. We are week 5 of the season.
WV is definitely a contender as well as Sterling City, May, Springlake is getting better every game but the Dark Horse Rankin Red Devils are looking primed for a deep run into the playoffs

Anybody listen to the Back Roads podcast from 1A fan? It’s a pretty cool weekly podcast on 6 man football scores and matchups. I was a little surprised to hear that Rankin only returned a few starters from last year.

Lost a lot of talented seniors to graduation indeed only a few returning starters but with the coaching staff and undefeated JV from last year their junior class fills the roster a dynamic sophomore in the backfield that’s learning how good he really can be. They have a bend but don’t break defense Good size and speed and some experienced playoff tested players in Kirkland, Aguero, Bunger things will get interesting the last week of the regular season with the district title against GC which has improved tremendously from last season a healthy Red Devil ball club

Senior running back Braxton Kirkland is bigger stronger and faster this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost a lot of talented seniors to graduation indeed only a few returning starters but with the coaching staff and undefeated JV from last year their junior class fills the roster a dynamic sophomore in the backfield that’s learning how good he really can be. They have a bend but don’t break defense Good size and speed and some experienced playoff tested players in Kirkland, Aguero, Bunger things will get interesting the last week of the regular season with the district title against GC which has improved tremendously from last season a healthy Red Devil ball club

Senior running back Braxton Kirkland is bigger stronger and faster this year
Sounds like those Red Devils are locked and loaded again. I’m gonna miss the battle between y’all and Sterling City that’s been going on the last couple of years. I got a feeling y’all will play them in the playoffs.

Sounds like those Red Devils are locked and loaded again. I’m gonna miss the battle between y’all and Sterling City that’s been going on the last couple of years. I got a feeling y’all will play them in the playoffs.
Yea they will face them in the playoffs should be an unpredictable playoffs this year

If you have a Thursday game it is about time to get ready. I’m ready. How is the food in Gail Texas and the best place to eat? We plan on finding out tomorrow afternoon. The next decision is which side to set on, Sterling City or Happy? OK fans, I need to know about food and where to set. Maybe my brother and I could bring our chairs and set between the goal post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back