Wake Up II

Jake Richard's
In 6 games
1103 with 86 carries and 24 TDs all games being a full game. And Richard's in 2019 had over 4,000 in one season with 65 TDS as a sophomore. So I don't think the kid from Saint jo has anything on jake Richard's

All the games was over by 45 but the first game vs westbrook

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake Richard's
In 6 games
1103 with 86 carries and 24 TDs all games being a full game. And Richard's in 2019 had over 4,000 in one season with 65 TDS as a sophomore. So I don't think the kid from Saint jo has anything on jake Richard's

All the games was over by 45 but the first game vs westbrook
So he has 7 more carries for 53 more yards and 4 more TD's in 6 games instead of 5. Got it!! Yeah Brawner ain't got nothing on that kid!!! :rolleyes:

Saint Jo is 3-2 and the two losses are against good teams. I saw the Saint Jo kid last year and he is real. Have not seen Jake Richard but it sounds like he is real. Hope to see both in the near future.

Alright bc on maxprep it's has 2 -3

Maxpreps has the Savoy/Saint Jo game listed as a loss for Saint Jo. As far as I'm aware, Savoy only played Saint Jo's JV team. Hopefully someone can confirm but, if it was a varsity game, that would have given Saint Jo 11 games, with no bye week.

14 pt loss to #4 Jonesboro (Brawner had 22car 318yds 6td) and a complete flustercluck game against top rated Wylie Prep in game 1 of the season. In that game we had 7 turnovers and played the worst possible game ever. 3-2 on the year. We use digital scout instead of max preps.

Saint Jo is 3-2 and the two losses are against good teams. I saw the Saint Jo kid last year and he is real. Have not seen Jake Richard but it sounds like he is real. Hope to see both in the near future.
Yes sir. And just like phitmutua said. One of the best. He never said Brawner was the best or made any other back look weak as ilovefridaynights seemed to have taken it. I have watched Brawner his entire career and I agree 100% with you he is the real deal. I also agree with you that Jake Richard sounds pretty dang solid himslef

Last edited:
My opinion is for Six Man Football stay off Maxprep and even DCTF and go to sixmanfootball.com. Mr. Mike has everything I have wanted pretty well up to date and he is just Texas Six Man. I have emailed Maxprep with issues and they have said they were sorry for the mistake but the coach would have to correct it. DCTF is a great site but they do all Texas High School and College. My opinion and yes I’m bragging on Mr. Mike.

I'm done Woke Up. District is starting. Who will win which one, who comes in second and makes the playoffs. Like the start of the season, anything is possible with a couple of wins in the next few weeks. It's time for some inspiring battles for district championships and the playoffs. Upsets are big the next 5 weeks.

I truly feel for BC. They have had to take on a lot of the big dogs, and unfortunately they got chewed up.
BC is young and will be very good next year. Similar to Knox City, Callaway schedules hard in non-districts it prepares them for a good district fight. Jayton, Motley County, May and Ira, the first 4 games and they had a good shot of winning the first and the last, but came up short.

BC is young and will be very good next year. Similar to Knox City, Callaway schedules hard in non-districts it prepares them for a good district fight. Jayton, Motley County, May and Ira, the first 4 games and they had a good shot of winning the first and the last, but came up short.
I think any team that expects to be competitive should schedule tough games in non-district to prepare for a possible playoff run.

Back