UT vs. t-tech

It was single handidly the best game that i have ever seen live. Both teams are great warriors and UT should hold their heads high. If it was any other receiver we would have had to rely on our kickers and UT would have won for sure. GO TECH!!

The Assassin":37vq9uqp said:
IBut tell me this: Do you think Penn State could go undefeated in the Big 12 South or the SEC East?

There is no way Penn would go undefeated, or even be a one loss team in the big 12. I don't even think they would be a contender in the north division of the big 12. I think Missou could beat them out there!

If JoPa goes undefeated, which seems pretty certain, I DONT SEE HOW ANY 1, let alone a 2 loss team, jumps ahead of him to play in the title game. The voters will make sure he gets enough votes to balance the weaker computer ranking. Which means we will probably see another big loss by a Big 10 team in the so called "National Championship" game. If that does happen, JoPa has to cheer for Saban's Crimson Devil to win out so they can play a team that does not have the fire power for a shoot out....

It's called strength of schedule. Penn State does not have it. I don't care who is coaching them! I would even go so far as to say Penn State is over rated and should be down at the same level as Utah and Boise State. I don't see anyone saying they (Utah and Boise State) should play for the national title if they go undefeated.

I think cowboysfan is just saying that the voters will vote for Paterno's team if they go undefeated because of his prestige, not strength of schedule. It's not fair but that is how they will vote.

Back