Upset Alert??

BigCzech

Six-man fan
Heading into the first week of the season who is on upset alert this week? Who will pull off a win that will go against the toys pick?

Heading into the first week of the season who is on upset alert this week? Who will pull off a win that will go against the toys pick?
I think Follet vs Whiteface could be an upset, and should be a really fun matchup. I'm picking Jayton to upset Westbrook in what should be another really fun match up. Whitharral over Springlake Earth, I think SLE just lost too much and will need a few games to regroup. Miami is predicted to 45 Booker, and this one is way off. Miami could lose by 45 in this one.

Well Girls and Germs,

Im excited that foosball is finally back and lucky for all of you, the ol lumberjack and me have just returned from our mission trip to Tasmania. We were there rescuing the Sugar Gliders with the Big Shug foundation. We miss that little feller. On a side note them devils dont look anything like the Looney Tunes. I thought were gonna spin around and spit, but it was very disappointing.

I do have the Walter Walleyed picks of the week.
J-Birds win a close one over the homegrown Westbrook Wildcats.
Fannindal with assimilate the Indians of Campbell.
Castles of new will run past the House of Dragons
the Cowboys will be very Happy to rope them pesky Devils
The Panthers take a bite out of the Bulldogs of the Union Hills (quoting WESP on this)
Big O gonna slip past the Juggernaut from Abbott and the bag pipes will be playing.

As for where I may slip off too.....well I heard they are better than Arbys and have the meats. Savoy and Forestburg! I pick Forestburg by a slim margin.

Stay Prickly Girls and Germs!

Bear

Thank you WesP. I dont always get these picks right moslty because Walter is walled eyed, but sometimes I get lucky. I know you have been traveling the state helping these coaches get their programs ready and I would like to thank you for making six man football so great! I see a lucrative award in your future and it will be well deserved!

Stay prickly

Bear

I think Follet vs Whiteface could be an upset, and should be a really fun matchup. I'm picking Jayton to upset Westbrook in what should be another really fun match up. Whitharral over Springlake Earth, I think SLE just lost too much and will need a few games to regroup. Miami is predicted to 45 Booker, and this one is way off. Miami could lose by 45 in this one.
Whiteface by 30! Seriously though, looks to be a fun game, and we’re gettin two because the JV is playing at 5. Won’t surprise me to see Whitharral knock around SLE.

Well Girls and Germs,

Im excited that foosball is finally back and lucky for all of you, the ol lumberjack and me have just returned from our mission trip to Tasmania. We were there rescuing the Sugar Gliders with the Big Shug foundation. We miss that little feller. On a side note them devils dont look anything like the Looney Tunes. I thought were gonna spin around and spit, but it was very disappointing.

I do have the Walter Walleyed picks of the week.
J-Birds win a close one over the homegrown Westbrook Wildcats.
Fannindal with assimilate the Indians of Campbell.
Castles of new will run past the House of Dragons
the Cowboys will be very Happy to rope them pesky Devils
The Panthers take a bite out of the Bulldogs of the Union Hills (quoting WESP on this)
Big O gonna slip past the Juggernaut from Abbott and the bag pipes will be playing.

As for where I may slip off too.....well I heard they are better than Arbys and have the meats. Savoy and Forestburg! I pick Forestburg by a slim margin.

Stay Prickly Girls and Germs!

Bear
Prickly Bare. You failed to cover the Gray Dogs of Strawn game in the frozen tundra or the Yotes of Richland Springs scrimmage in your fearless forecast? Was that a willful omission? Too many bugs on the headlights? Say it isn't so.

now now Coach S, dont be jealous that you didnt get to thank the WesP for all his hard work and dedication to this great game. Personally I am gonna send him a coloring page from Walter.kinda like Coach Crawford did last year when he helped them in the playoffs.

Stay Prickly....especially you Sanders!

Bear

So sorry short horn! My mistake.

the Grey Dogs will kill whoever the heck they are playing from yankeeville.

the Leakey has a leak as the yotes sink their ship.

Stay Prickly Shorty

Bear

Booker over Miami by 45
Whiteface over Follett by 32
Whitharral over SE by 38
Westbrook over Jayton by 2
Boys Ranch over Silverton by 6
Anton over Lubbock Christ the King by 12
BV over Irion County by 45
Lorenzo over Roby by 16
McLean over Crowell by 30
Meadow over Lubbock Titans by 16
Rule over Northside by 30

Guessing on a few. Firm on Booker, Whiteface, Whitharral, BV, McLean, and Rule.

Follett doesn’t look as strong as the last two years, but they seem to find a way to compete every year. The most intriguing game is the Miami Vs Booker game, with injuries on the Warriors squad they will look to young talent to fill in the holes and with a few of the Booker kids that played in the scrimmage against the Warriors won’t be playing either, this will be a fun game to listen to or hear about! Edge would have to be for Booker in their home stadium but all this 45 buisness either way is a JOKE!!

Follett doesn’t look as strong as the last two years, but they seem to find a way to compete every year. The most intriguing game is the Miami Vs Booker game, with injuries on the Warriors squad they will look to young talent to fill in the holes and with a few of the Booker kids that played in the scrimmage against the Warriors won’t be playing either, this will be a fun game to listen to or hear about! Edge would have to be for Booker in their home stadium but all this 45 buisness either way is a JOKE!!
Losing an all-stater is a huge loss for any team. Also losing a coaching staff that's was there for 3 years will usually cause some growing pains, especially in the early games. If Bookers spreadback is playing, I assume he is, then I don't see the game being all that close. It may not be a 45 but after seeing the scrimmage it's kind of hard to not say it. 6 scores on 12 plays is pretty telling that the new coaches are still figuring out the right spots for the right kids. With that being said I am still saying it will be a 45 point win for Booker.

Losing an all-stater is a huge loss for any team. Also losing a coaching staff that's was there for 3 years will usually cause some growing pains, especially in the early games. If Bookers spreadback is playing, I assume he is, then I don't see the game being all that close. It may not be a 45 but after seeing the scrimmage it's kind of hard to not say it. 6 scores on 12 plays is pretty telling that the new coaches are still figuring out the right spots for the right kids. With that being said I am still saying it will be a 45 point win for Booker.

Valid points

Miami isn’t young from my understanding, only 3 sophomores, no freshmen, and like 12 upperclassmen

Either way, they'll gain much needed experience and teams will get better as the season goes on. Boys Ranch vs Silverton is intriguing. Silverton lost Francis but don't know what they're returning. Heard Boys Ranch has a lot of athletes and tons of speed. I expect then to having growing pains but wouldn't be surprised if they win.

Back