Underrated

As the author of this thread, it is mine to detail. Plus, I like to read your whining.

You misspelled winning. RS won 56-0 last week.

IIRC, you are a Strawn fan? How'd they do? I forgot. lol

Start another thread about RS allegations if you want to discuss it. The last one got shut down. I'm wondering how long another will make it?

Not a Strawn fan. Never even seen them play live outside of state games. My school doesn’t have as many trophies as RS, but they also don’t have as many PAPF’s each year either.

Uh huh. And who is your school? Rock throwing can go both ways, precious.
A little school on just outside the metroplex. Our coaches don’t make six figures. Have to pick up bus routes for a little extra cash. You know, the humble, in bragging type with just a couple trophies in our homegrown trophy case made by the same kids who won it in ag class. Means a little more to them.

A little school on just outside the metroplex. Our coaches don’t make six figures. Have to pick up bus routes for a little extra cash. You know, the humble, in bragging type with just a couple trophies in our homegrown trophy case made by the same kids who won it in ag class. Means a little more to them.

Why not just say who it is? Everybody is from somewhere. Be proud young grasshoppa.

Let's see, Milford has 2 trophies from 1979 and 1980. Were you born yet? lol.

Why not just say who it is? Everybody is from somewhere. Be proud young grasshoppa.

Let's see, Milford has 2 trophies from 1979 and 1980. Were you born yet? lol.
Yep!

You gonna answer my question about the San Angelo Standard Times? Or we just gonna worry about your questions?

Yep!

You gonna answer my question about the San Angelo Standard Times? Or we just gonna worry about your questions?

Reading comprehension is important. ;-)

As I said before, start another thread. That is a HUUUGE topic and needs its own thread.

I will say this, I will hold you to facts only. No fiction. No make believe. Facts are not in your favor on that topic.

Milford going to do anything this year? Got one win, that's a great way to start.

As I said before, start another thread. That is a HUUUGE topic and needs its own thread.

I will say this, I will hold you to facts only. No fiction. No make believe. Facts are not in your favor on that topic.

Milford going to do anything this year? Got one win, that's a great way to start.

Attachments

• RS.jpg
    RS.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 59

Throwing shots at the dawgs! Coach Cervantes doing a great job here so far…. Richland springs beat high island.. congratulations… how about schedule tougher teams … losing to marble falls last season… why didn’t you guys schedule them again, they lost everyone so maybe could’ve been an easy victory this season for the coyotes but hey we know y’all run and hide until y’all are forced to play teams of higher caliber…
and Strawn will get back on track Dallas Lutheran this week.
GO DAWGS

Throwing shots at the dawgs! Coach Cervantes doing a great job here so far…. Richland springs beat high island.. congratulations… how about schedule tougher teams … losing to marble falls last season… why didn’t you guys schedule them again, they lost everyone so maybe could’ve been an easy victory this season for the coyotes but hey we know y’all run and hide until y’all are forced to play teams of higher caliber…
GO DAWGS
Don’t let him get at you. He’s a miserable old man who’s “empire” is crumbling.

GO DAWGS

Excuses don’t make an “L” a “W”.

Good luck this week.

As we are well in our way to the 10th trophy. Yeah crumbling. Lol. Keep smokin the good stuff chief.
Well on your way?? All the help y’all tried to get that fell through is not enough to get past Rigdon for a second year in a row. As long as we stay healthy we should have a chance to spoil number 10.

Well on your way?? All the help y’all tried to get that fell through is not enough to get past Rigdon for a second year in a row. As long as we stay healthy we should have a chance to spoil number 10.

On any given day, many teams can spoil plans. Last year Strawn beat RS fair and square. Not sure how much Coach Rigdon had to do with that. A very small part I believe. However, this is a new year, with some different coaches at RS.

I hope, for your sake, that Benjamin does well this year. You have a lot invested emotionally. Lol.

Gentlemen, as a coach and player in this beloved game we call 6-man , I ask you all to please knock this childish name calling, pointless arguing off. This site was made to share the love a competitive nature of 6-man football! Not to argue about Richland Springs! You hijack every post on here and make it an argument about said school. You certain few have truly ruined this site for myself , as well as so many people who have been on this site for as far back as I can remember. Mike, i apologize on behalf of every person who feels the way I do that these “Keyboard Warriors” have made so many not want to be on this site any longer.

Thanks and Gig’em
Coach Shelton

Last edited:
Gentlemen, as a coach and player in this beloved game we call 6-man , I ask you all to please knock this childish name calling, pointless arguing off. This site was made to share the love a competitive nature of 6-man football! Not to argue about Richland Springs! You hijack every post on here and make it an argument about said school. You certain few have truly ruined this site for myself , as well as so many people who have been on this site as far back as I can remember. Mike, i apologize on behalf of every person who feels the way I do that these “Keyboard Warriors” have made so many not want to be on this site any longer.

Thanks and Gig’em
Coach Shelton
You know, coach, you are 1000% right! Should we talk about your 76 to 0 win at half over Ft. Hancock under those Sul Ross State lights!? Since Richland drove all the way to High Island last week, maybe Burkhart should drive to Sanderson for a little state title preview? I'm sure Vance Jones is shaking in his boots at the thought of the 2022 Sanderson Eagles. I mean it has been 20 years since Coach Jones, at Sanderson, lost to Calvert in the state game! I believe in you just as much, if not more, than Sanderson Cross Country!

Your little jr high team won’t do a thing in high school. Reed has proven it. Look at the waisted talent already. Strawn will 45 Gordon mid 3rd quarter this year.
Well you were right about in 45 but not in the 3rd its was at half. You also got the winner/loser mixed up. With that being said: I was proud of both teams olaying a clean game. I am also proud of Coach Reed for taking his foot off the gas and putting in the second string giving Strawn a chance to score. Good luck with the rest of your season trying to make the playoffs. GO HORNS!!!

Back