UIL State Executive Committee to Meet (Richland Springs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but I strongly disagree. When Coach Williamson texted my Dad it was not a courtesy text. It was him assuming my Dad was talking to his player/s. This is not the first time Coach Williamson has accused my Dad. So why would you contact that coach again? If he would have let Williamson know, Williamson would have said. See…. Here is the proof you were talking to him (prior to his actual phone call with the student. My dad thought it was best to report it to our superintendent and leave it at that. Who else is there to inform? The coach who has already accused you for years? Idk about you but I just report to my boss. I don’t call another company and inform them of what’s going on.
Dad also willingly got AT&T phone records to show he never reached out to the kid.
If you don’t like ppl talking about your father maybe hold back when you bash someone else. Williamson did nothing wrong. Your dad got caught and that’s it. You’re not doing anything but stirring up drama that makes Jerry look worse. Every bash at Williamson is 5 more people are eventually gonna lay at your feet about your dad. He’s your family. You love him. We get it. But don’t forget we really know the truth. You keep trying to float this blame on Williamson and Lewis or anyone else it won’t be long till you don’t have anyone on your side. Go crawl under a rock and resurface when Jerry isn’t the talk of the town.

He will be eligible to play on varsity next season as a Senior. As every one is aware, the 16th District
Executive Committee wanted to make him ineligle for 1 and 1/2 years, What a vindictive action. In other words, he could not have played varsity next season as well. They are aware and terrified of his athlected prowess. The UIL SEC ruled that he was elibible to play next season. The only ruling they got right.
Didn’t Rodgers say the kid was average? Why sell him as average if he has that kind of “athletic prowess”?

I’m sorry but I strongly disagree. When Coach Williamson texted my Dad it was not a courtesy text. It was him assuming my Dad was talking to his player/s. This is not the first time Coach Williamson has accused my Dad. So why would you contact that coach again? If he would have let Williamson know, Williamson would have said. See…. Here is the proof you were talking to him (prior to his actual phone call with the student. My dad thought it was best to report it to our superintendent and leave it at that. Who else is there to inform? The coach who has already accused you for years? Idk about you but I just report to my boss. I don’t call another company and inform them of what’s going on.
Dad also willingly got AT&T phone records to show he never reached out to the kid.
Blah blah blah for the love of God can we move on

You’d think if Coach Williamson called him out on it before he’d not want to talk to any any kids he coaches. . Cause one of the kids that You all tried to recruit is now his son-in-law. Y’all were after 3 kids at Blanket, we ALL knew about it. The superintendent is the one who had Coach Williamson call your dad cause he was getting calls from ANOTHER mad momma wanting it to stop. The Hood kid, Spivey kid and the Wheeler kid. I’d say you might wanna shut down the talk about Williamson, he might have more proof 🤫 and ironically the Spivey kid is the Shelton kid’s cousin. 🤔 Small world huh.

You’d think if Coach Williamson called him out on it before he’d not want to talk to any any kids he coaches. . Cause one of the kids that You all tried to recruit is now his son-in-law. Y’all were after 3 kids at Blanket, we ALL knew about it. The superintendent is the one who had Coach Williamson call your dad cause he was getting calls from ANOTHER mad momma wanting it to stop. The Hood kid, Spivey kid and the Wheeler kid. I’d say you might wanna shut down the talk about Williamson, he might have more proof 🤫 and ironically the Spivey kid is the Shelton kid’s cousin. 🤔 Small world huh.
😎😎😎😎😎

It doesn’t ask if there was any contact between school and student before enrollment.
You also said that the parents are responsible for filling it out. During the DEC the father testified as did JB that he filled it out with the father present.
Lewis stated to Burkhart, “Dad already told us that you filled out the APF, and I get that he was there. But you just said you're not denying it, but yet in the paper it says no, that's denying that you had contact with the student Prior to his enrollment.”
Burkhart responded, “Right. The question was misinterpreted on my part because we said that he contacted us and that's where I checked yes.“

In this case… the father did not fill out the PAPF… JB did. And changed it Later. I am getting this information from the transcripts of the DEC hearing. You had said earlier that coaches don’t fill this out… parents do. But in this case JB did. So do you assert that your father did not fill this form out? There are about 4 more confirmations throughout the transcripts that JB filled it out but I’m tired and I don’t feel like redacting.

Also.. you said that Coach Williamson has issues with your father in the past and that he has had it out for him. That is the first time that you really discuss the Mullins coach. I’m interested in finding out why the entirety of this thread people have been slamming Rochelle and Cherokee and have basically left Mullin out of it. Curious why you changed your tune? Also… I have a personal question for everyone. In your everyday life coaching, teaching or a job at chicken express… when someone does something wrong that violates the rules, do you not report it? Or do you do the right thing?

Didn’t Rodgers say the kid was average? Why sell him as average if he has that kind of “athletic prowess”?
Because Rogers graduated from Mullin, was neighbors with the Sheltons for many years and obviously has ties to Mullin. So does the man who is now a full-time real-estate agent for 3 years. Walker Tippie anyone???

Because Rogers graduated from Mullin and obviously has ties to Mullin. So does the man
Ppl may even start talking about more things. For example The Cherokee heart attack game, illegal boxing at school, etc. so yeah let’s slow down on the bashing Williamson and other admin please.

I’m related to the Hood kid…that didn’t happen! 🤣 small world huh

Because Rogers graduated from Mullin, was neighbors with the Sheltons for many years and obviously has ties to Mullin. So does the man who is now a full-time real-estate agent for 3 years. Walker Tippie anyone???
Rogers parents still live next to the Shelton’s.

You also said that the parents are responsible for filling it out. During the DEC the father testified as did JB that he filled it out with the father present.
Lewis stated to Burkhart, “Dad already told us that you filled out the APF, and I get that he was there. But you just said you're not denying it, but yet in the paper it says no, that's denying that you had contact with the student Prior to his enrollment.”
Burkhart responded, “Right. The question was misinterpreted on my part because we said that he contacted us and that's where I checked yes.“

In this case… the father did not fill out the PAPF… JB did. And changed it Later. I am getting this information from the transcripts of the DEC hearing. You had said earlier that coaches don’t fill this out… parents do. But in this case JB did. So do you assert that your father did not fill this form out? There are about 4 more confirmations throughout the transcripts that JB filled it out but I’m tired and I don’t feel like redacting.

Also.. you said that Coach Williamson has issues with your father in the past and that he has had it out for him. That is the first time that you really discuss the Mullins coach. I’m interested in finding out why the entirety of this thread people have been slamming Rochelle and Cherokee and have basically left Mullin out of it. Curious why you changed your tune? Also… I have a personal question for everyone. In your everyday life coaching, teaching or a job at chicken express… when someone does something wrong that violates the rules, do you not report it? Or do you do the right thing?
I just mind my own business and flip the burgers.

I heard his family only got what, $5,000 from the church in a love offering to go over there. I think he was worth more than that!

You heard? lol. Funny how hearsay is ok for some and not for others. I call BS. Offer something more than your word that you heard from someone who probably heard it from it someone else.

You know we can’t say names on here cuz families are always claiming to sue for slander. Trust me a lot of ppl wanna talk. Ex students too. I think crap is gonna hit the fan when ppl start talking about the in school boxing, why a coach left suddenly cuz of his alleged “friendship” with another coach, etc.

You know we can’t say names on here cuz families are always claiming to sue for slander. Trust me a lot of ppl wanna talk. Ex students too. I think crap is gonna hit the fan when ppl start talking about the in school boxing, why a coach left suddenly cuz of his alleged “friendship” with another coach, etc.

BS. If you have truth and proof there is no danger of slander suits. You're full of crap. But don't feel bad, you have lots of company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back