Top teams D1 and D2 2023

Well yeah I agree, but if it was my son or your son would you want him wasting that kind of Talent in 6 Man if he could be playing for a Premier 12 man team that has great Coaches that send players to Div I College and Pros.
This is nothing against Six Man, I love it!
But in this case I personally would have made that move earlier. Especially if the kid really loves competing in sports.
He is the best all around athlete to play 6 man, that I can remember, and has TWO years remaining.
He could sure use the Coaching from a Premier Coach that can teach and demand team unity and discipline if he desires the next level .
12 man? Must be really PREMIER!

From what I am hearing from a area school, and from relatives, he is wanting to play 11man this year. He has friends on this 2A team and at this new school.
I think he knows what he can accomplish in six man and now he would like to be on a bigger stage to showcase his talents.
There's more to this story and it will all play out soon or it may continue somewhere else.

Be so glad when the first weekend, week 1, gets here and the guessing, wondering, suspense etc., is over with. Might be best if some people went to 11 man. I’m ready for some football.

From what I am hearing from a area school, and from relatives, he is wanting to play 11man this year. He has friends on this 2A team and at this new school.
I think he knows what he can accomplish in six man and now he would like to be on a bigger stage to showcase his talents.
There's more to this story and it will all play out soon or it may continue somewhere else.
I understand that wanting to test the 11 man ranks but I don't see it happening. I predict he stays in sixman. Who is taking bets??

Well yeah I agree, but if it was my son or your son would you want him wasting that kind of Talent in 6 Man if he could be playing for a Premier 12 man team that has great Coaches that send players to Div I College and Pros.
But in this case I personally would have made that move earlier. Especially if the kid really loves competing in sports.
He is the best all around athlete to play 6 man, that I can remember, and has TWO years remaining.
He could sure use the Coaching from a Premier Coach that can teach and demand team unity and discipline if he desires the next level .
Premier 12 Man? Don't you have to move to Canada to play 12 man football? Obviously the kid is a heck of an athlete but at 5'9 (UIL Basketball State program) does he fit the profile of a DI athlete?

Bet this UIL proposal came from someone associated with 6-man community: j. A proposal to prohibit coaches from coaching their own child at the school they are employed!!!

Premier 12 Man? Don't you have to move to Canada to play 12 man football? Obviously the kid is a heck of an athlete but at 5'9 (UIL Basketball State program) does he fit the profile of a DI athlete?

Bet this UIL proposal came from someone associated with 6-man community: j. A proposal to prohibit coaches from coaching their own child at the school they are employed!!!
How tall were you at 15 yrs old?

Dang...the coaching school this year is at Wichita Falls...you should show up and give all of us sixman coaches an actual slap in the face.

Wasn't trying to stir the pot! Wasn't like the kid was recruited to Westbrook! Dad needed a job! Glad we aren't having to face him next year. He is a obviously a great athlete and also a heck of a baseball player.
I see you chose the right wording for this post lol... may I ask why the kids dad was non-renewed by his old school and then hired by Westbrook. If the kid was 2nd team all state and now going to a 1A school... because dad needed a job? Because of politics?

I see you chose the right wording for this post lol... may I ask why the kids dad was non-renewed by his old school and then hired by Westbrook. If the kid was 2nd team all state and now going to a 1A school... because dad needed a job? Because of politics?
From what I understand. He was offered a contract by previous school. They hired a new ad and the ad wanted him to play his kid more and the coach wouldn’t. So the ad reassigned him. This coach had applied at WB a couple years back but WB already had a science teacher so they went another way. Since then things have changed and WB needs a science teacher.

Can we stop preaching “you can’t go D1 from a 1A” ?

Back