The Rematch! Strawn V Milford

MilfordInsider

Six-man fan
Strawns seems to have bounced back after their week 1 blowout loss to McLean. Milford has been playing some good football allowing some younger guys to get valueable playing time. I look for this to be a very close game, it will come down to milford stopping strawns sweep, or strawn stopping Milford’s spread attack.
My prediction,
Milford 80
Strawn 60

Strawn by 40 or even 45 them early in the 4th. Milford doesn’t have the deep threat caughting like they did last year. Strawn has to much speed and will get to T. Taylor before he can get going.

Milford may not have the deep threat but they definitely have the player makers. A lot of the guys are Juniors and they’ve been sitting behind great players for the last to years learning from the older guys, friday will be their coming out party and you will know their names.

51eleven":66cqaux1 said:
Oop's. No taunting.
Rile up Ta’Ron??? Ask the Richland fans how well that worked for them, he 45ed them and ended their dynasty.

Fun fact. Milford’s last 3 “Revenge Games”
Abbott
Jonesboro
Richland Springs.
3-0.... all blowouts.

Milfordinsder the only thing you are forgetting about Milford getting revenge is strawn is still loaded. Strawn beat y’all last year and should have 45 y’all with the same team. I have watch film on Milford this year and not the same team. Like I said Milford deep threat ain’t the same. Milford can make a deep run in D1 if they stay focused.

So you’ve watched film on Milford right? Who’s to say they haven’t improved since the film you’ve seen? Week 1 strawn got their butts handed to them and now they’ve improved back to being unbeatable strawn? Last year when Milford played strawn they had no film to watch and prepare for, strawn hadn’t been tested all year, Milford was there first quality opponent. Now milford can watch their film from last year, Balmorhea, McLean, and even the BC film. Its also been 2 full calendar years since Milford has lost a regular season game. There is just a lot of things telling me there is no way milford will lose this game.

MilfordInsider":1jg7w0a9 said:
So you’ve watched film on Milford right? Who’s to say they haven’t improved since the film you’ve seen? Week 1 strawn got their butts handed to them and now they’ve improved back to being unbeatable strawn? Last year when Milford played strawn they had no film to watch and prepare for, strawn hadn’t been tested all year, Milford was there first quality opponent. Now milford can watch their film from last year, Balmorhea, McLean, and even the BC film. Its also been 2 full calendar years since Milford has lost a regular season game. There is just a lot of things telling me there is no way milford will lose this game.

You are tempting. But I hear Coach yelling from 40 miles away, Shut Up Ron.

Yes sir I would say u said a couple thing correct about strawn , unbeatable yes and yes I would say y’all last year was strawn first quality opponent. I know strawn lost to McLean but that’s what I think strawn has better then anybody else out there is a dang good coach who will figure it out. History showed if u look back. Strawn wins big against Milford.

All about the truth":1p3ddae6 said:
Yes sir I would say u said a couple thing correct about strawn , unbeatable yes and yes I would say y’all last year was strawn first quality opponent. I know strawn lost to McLean but that’s what I think strawn has better then anybody else out there is a dang good coach who will figure it out. History showed if u look back. Strawn wins big against Milford.

Much respect for Milford but..

Rerun it and Strawn by 30.

Strawn will 45 Milford by half. Strawn is too physical and disciplined for Milford. Milford is good until someone hits them after that they start slowing down.

Here we go with the “Hit Milford and they will lay down” thing again. This just isn’t true. Yes Milford is known for being fast but that doesn’t mean these boy aren’t tough. Never once saw them “slow down” after being hit last year and I haven’t seen it this year.

Milford is the only team who’s consistently in the top 5 year in and year out that gets no respect. Last time I checked we still have the best player in the state. We have a coach who’s coached in AT&T stadium for a championship game. McLean wins one big game and all of a sudden they have the championship won in September? Strawn beat an injured BC and now Milford can’t play with them? Well, Friday my boys are out to leave no doubt about who they are. One Pack One Goal

First of all it takes a team to win not a couple kids. Y’all should know first hand a couple kids can’t win against a good team. Y’all had the best player in state and strawn was to much. I think y’all should be happy that y’all moved up to D1 and won’t have to see this team in the playoffs that y’all are going to play Friday. Come Friday u will agree.

Back