The Rematch! Strawn V Milford

Mexican Englishman":3tqx5cro said:
One Pack One Goal seems kind of corny. I like ROLL DAWGS better.

How about Dog Rolls?

in-a-blanket.jpg

Yall had us getting 45'd right? Hmm... Great game to my Bulldogs and to Strawn! Milford had plenty of opportunities to win the game but could not capitalize..

TheGoat97":308z7rr3 said:
Coolidge should be worried about beating Calvert next week.. Coolidge hasnt been tested.. But Milford will beat Coolidge.
How has coolidge not been tested? 50-0 to zephyr a team that just knocked off may? Coolidge will make easy work of Calvert, by half. Maybe that’ll be your wake up call?

Hats off to Milford. Best game I've seen in ages. If they would have got the ball back one more time we might still be in overtime. Anyone who says they are all about TaRon hasn't seen them play. They are a complete team. Schrotke in particular came up big many times.

Close the whole game, back and forth. Strawn finally went up by 16 in the 4th only to have Milford knock it back down to 8. Once again, if Fraga I believe, had not stood tall in the rush and hit Carlos on that long 4th and 30 late in the game we might still be in overtime. Congratulations to the Greyhounds on a big win over an outstanding team.

51eleven":cf1nzmyh said:
Once again, if Fraga I believe, had not stood tall in the rush and hit Carlos on that long 4th and 30 late in the game we might still be in overtime. Congratulations to the Greyhounds on a big win over an outstanding team.

Play of the game for sure! 4th and 24 by my count on their own 24...56 yard TD pass

Great game both teams out there lats night. The game cane down to the second half. Milford’s defense had so key stops but the offense couldn’t capitalize. There was situations when #1 could have take off and got the first but threw it on fourth downs and key drops from receivers. Penalties also killed Milford in the second half. Great game overall. Glad I made the drive!

What a great game last night!! Both team played really well, great job and congrats on the victory strawn. Milford played really well last night, Ricky And Corbin both did amazing on defense all four quarters! Tyvon and Damyan both “emerged” as deep threats both beating strawn deep a couple times a piece. Ta’Ron threw the ball very good making a couple of tough passes for huge gains. I really liked what I saw last night, this milford team is definitely ready to win a state championship. Milford only has 2 seniors this year and we’re relying on a lot of young guys and they are delivering so far, a couple of mistakes in big plays last night but the more they play the better they will get. Really proud to be a bulldog Alum! One Pack One Goal.... Roll Dawgs

Leman Saunders":3ekm6v27 said:
51eleven":3ekm6v27 said:
Once again, if Fraga I believe, had not stood tall in the rush and hit Carlos on that long 4th and 30 late in the game we might still be in overtime. Congratulations to the Greyhounds on a big win over an outstanding team.

Play of the game for sure! 4th and 24 by my count on their own 24...56 yard TD pass

I thought (once again, I think Julian Fraga) was about to be sacked. When he released the ball with a defender in his face I followed it. He was under pressure, it was slightly off target. Carlos Villuneva had to go get it. I thought for a second he was going to fall down trying to get to it but he came through, again.

MilfordInsider":1u2tjbk1 said:
What a great game last night!! Both team played really well, great job and congrats on the victory strawn. Milford played really well last night, Ricky And Corbin both did amazing on defense all four quarters! Tyvon and Damyan both “emerged” as deep threats both beating strawn deep a couple times a piece. Ta’Ron threw the ball very good making a couple of tough passes for huge gains. I really liked what I saw last night, this milford team is definitely ready to win a state championship. Milford only has 2 seniors this year and we’re relying on a lot of young guys and they are delivering so far, a couple of mistakes in big plays last night but the more they play the better they will get. Really proud to be a bulldog Alum! One Pack One Goal.... Roll Dawgs

I really enjoyed the game.. and how about Smith
throwing it 65 yards in the air with the flick of the wrist? Wow

The difference in last year's semifinal game and Friday nights game was defense. Strawn played the long pass a lot better in this game even though Taron completed several and Corbin and company stopped Strawn's running game for four or five yards instead of touchdowns. Also absent were the multiple kick off returns for touchdowns and Taron's long runs were limited. Remember the score in the semifinals was 102 to 71. Very competitive game, one or two plays either way determined the winner. If Milford could develop a consistent running threat to compliment Taron they would be unbeatable. Milford's talent should take them to Jerry's World.

Jacketfann123":3pk5m548 said:
TheGoat97":3pk5m548 said:
Coolidge should be worried about beating Calvert next week.. Coolidge hasnt been tested.. But Milford will beat Coolidge.
How has coolidge not been tested? 50-0 to zephyr a team that just knocked off may? Coolidge will make easy work of Calvert, by half. Maybe that’ll be your wake up call?
Coolidge is a very solid football team don’t get me wrong but the Zephyr team that they beat 59-0 isn’t the same team that beat may this past Friday. It was the first game in a new system, one of their top playmakers wasn’t eligible and anther had a cast on his arm! It would be a different game if they were to play again I believe!

Back