That crazy ranking machine of Granger's

CowboyP":2m4losg8 said:
pojocrusader":2m4losg8 said:
I do believe this thread has been hacked, hijacked and mis-lead...... I would like to thank my sponsors Monster energy coca-cola, m&m's and spandex for keeping it tight
Your sponsors still haven't paid your psychiatric bill. Please send a check or money order for $2783 to Dr. Tinkle,
123 Dewey Cheatum lane Aquilla, tx.

I thought it was 123 Dewey Cheatum, Howe TX

WV Backer":2b08ni44 said:
I gathered that by reading some of them. :)
Hey if i need a WV opinion ill.............. .....................ask. Youthought. I was gonna be rude huh? No way the bible says to be nice to ignorant people because they dont know any better. Lol

pojocrusader":fsuhuexc said:
WV Backer":fsuhuexc said:
I gathered that by reading some of them. :)
Hey if i need a WV opinion ill.............. .....................ask. Youthought. I was gonna be rude huh? No way the bible says to be nice to ignorant people because they dont know any better. Lol
True Dog!
Even Jesus said they had a Hog problem back then.

Oh no, there's no keeping up with you pojo. You are on a quest and I'm not the one to stand in your way. Besides, I like to put a little thought and punctuation into my posts.

pojocrusader":2i1hrvze said:
Hog ??????? Wide awake here WV try and keep up
Actually,
I thought you were loosely referring
to not casting your pearls before swine.
I was loosely stretching it out
into some kind of drivveling
and inane Texas hog reference.

I know.
I don't get it either.

"DammitChloe! I'm runnin out of ignorant people to shield me from this bomb"!!!

WV Backer":v188dz65 said:
Oh no, there's no keeping up with you pojo. You are on a quest and I'm not the one to stand in your way. Besides, I like to put a little thought and punctuation into my posts.
You may be the only WV that way, the rest have severe cases of uncontrolable bull flowing

pojocrusader":31p4gide said:
WV Backer":31p4gide said:
You may be the only WV that way, the rest have severe cases of uncontrolable bull flowing

None of them could match up to the rabid one......

Dogface":1c282k4v said:
pojocrusader":1c282k4v said:
Hog ??????? Wide awake here WV try and keep up
Actually,
I thought you were loosely referring
to not casting your pearls before swine.
I was loosely stretching it out
into some kind of drivveling
and inane Texas hog reference.

I know.
I don't get it either. Yeah i dont know what ur talking about but hey i usually dont understand half the things you say anyway

"DammitChloe! I'm runnin out of ignorant people to shield me from this bomb"!!!

I'll grant you that the Rabid One was effusive in his love for the Wildcats but, you must admit, he was entertaining. Unlike some of these kids, claiming to be WV fans/players, that get on here and show their collective behinds. Bullflowing is one way of putting it, running off at the mouth is another.

Back