That crazy ranking machine of Granger's

smokeyjoe53":1g9sunpk said:
RJ, I think he should stick to crayons. Those pens and pencils have pretty sharp points....................

He'd wind up eating the crayons and making a mess all over the pew cushion. I'd rather risk him poking an eye out than defacing God's property.

rainjacktx":1316cuit said:
smokeyjoe53":1316cuit said:
RJ, I think he should stick to crayons. Those pens and pencils have pretty sharp points....................

He'd wind up eating the crayons and making a mess all over the pew cushion. I'd rather risk him poking an eye out than defacing God's property.
do not eat crayons, It says so on the box. Wait a minute you got to find somebody to read it to you. Forget it, still wont help

regards to the machine my comments are these the top 8 or so are not far apart and on any given night could beat each other upto and including 45ing each other. i have learned with this game anything is possible and with a couple of turnovers and defensive stands a team could find themselves going home before the end of the game. some teams are going to match well others may not and it will be up to the team who makes the least amount of mistakes and takes advantage of the ones afforded by the other team. so we will see what kind of team move forward i know it is very hard to beat a very good team one time and many might be facing each other twice and that might even be harder we will see soon..

kbjoe1":3lbfsn9y said:
regards to the machine my comments are these the top 8 or so are not far apart and on any given night could beat each other upto and including 45ing each other. i have learned with this game anything is possible and with a couple of turnovers and defensive stands a team could find themselves going home before the end of the game. some teams are going to match well others may not and it will be up to the team who makes the least amount of mistakes and takes advantage of the ones afforded by the other team. so we will see what kind of team move forward i know it is very hard to beat a very good team one time and many might be facing each other twice and that might even be harder we will see soon..
very true

Just curious how Granger's machine picks Ira over WV if WV is ranked slightly higher than Ira? Not that it matters... we'll find out on Friday night... but still.... mi no savvy!

fortyfived":add8lg83 said:
Just curious how Granger's machine picks Ira over WV if WV is ranked slightly higher than Ira? Not that it matters... we'll find out on Friday night... but still.... mi no savvy!
Its says picked by 0, so I say Ira is the underdog due to the rankings

Back