That crazy ranking machine of Granger's

rainjacktx":1hbp19tj said:
At least two teams ranked in the top 5 will be knocked out of the playoffs this week.

Thats terrible!! I was hoping we would meet up again in the Quarterfinals!! ;-)

Do tell. Who do you think will fall??

Best of luck to Coach Tyler and his Valley Patriots friday!!!

WildcatClassOf89":1fhrvyo7 said:
Thats terrible!! I was hoping we would meet up again in the Quarterfinals!! ;-)

Do tell. Who do you think will fall??

Best of luck to Coach Tyler and his Valley Patriots friday!!!

Crowell struggled against Follett on Friday. Had the Woods kid not gassed out in the middle of the third, you guys would be playing basketball this week.

Valley will have its hands full against a very athletic Ropes team. You guys need to focus on Meadow. I fear they have a little deeper bench than Follett does.

I don't see the Wildcats getting out of the second round.

But to answer your question, I have #3 Ira and # 5 BC losing this weekend.

I do believe this thread has been hacked, hijacked and mis-lead...... I would like to thank my sponsors Monster energy coca-cola, m&m's and spandex for keeping it tight

pojocrusader":en5m7wmq said:
I do believe this thread has been hacked, hijacked and mis-lead...... I would like to thank my sponsors Monster energy coca-cola, m&m's and spandex for keeping it tight
Your sponsors still haven't paid your psychiatric bill. Please send a check or money order for $2783 to Dr. Tinkle,
123 Dewey Cheatum lane Aquilla, tx.

pojocrusader":18xnxqeg said:
Dont hate it man , you know that was solid gold.........i punched it in the gps ill be there bout an hour
You mean you've forgotten how to get here AGAIN?!? You come for 3 appointments a week! Just remember - today's appointment will be canceled unless you bring payment in full.

pojocrusader":1v4yhbxs said:
Doh!!!!! Will monopoly money work? Of course it will look who my DR is
No, it won't work. I need legal united states currency. And none of that obviously counterfeit stuff! Bugs Bunny has never been on US money.

Back