Thanksgiving Truths in D1

Keep juggling clown’s
After watching last nights game I will tell you the facts. Bring Abbott West next year for regular season games. There's about 10 teams over here that will not only wipe the floor with Abbott. They will pick them up, dust them off and do it play after play after play. And if they somehow pull off a win next week which is very very doubtful whoever they play at State from the West will make short work of them. Go ahead and get the hair dye ready for basketball 🏀

You too Keep Juggling 🤡, terrible football iq
And I know you're here just to stir the pot. Problem is you don't have the team to back it up. Weak schedule=Weak results. Enjoy the cakewalk yall had to get to where you are. Next week the light will actually shine on what everyone in this group knows already. Cause like your screen name says. Everyone knows more..

After watching last nights game I will tell you the facts. Bring Abbott West next year for regular season games. There's about 10 teams over here that will not only wipe the floor with Abbott. They will pick them up, dust them off and do it play after play after play. And if they somehow pull off a win next week which is very very doubtful whoever they play at State from the West will make short work of them. Go ahead and get the hair dye ready for basketball 🏀
Keep Juggling 🤡

And I know you're here just to stir the pot. Problem is you don't have the team to back it up. Weak schedule=Weak results. Enjoy the cakewalk yall had to get to where you are. Next week the light will actually shine on what everyone in this group knows already. Cause like your screen name says. Everyone knows more..
Love your screen name, Keep Juggling 🤡

I'm not an Abbott fan but didn't you guys say the same thing when they whipped Crowell for the championship? Terry Crawford is a Hall of Fame coach and has built his program the right way.

T
Keep stirring the pot because next week the truth will be exposed very harshly and that is Abbott is not ready for those four teams .
Tring to understand how I’m stirring pot when the circus is bashing Willie’s hometown and Willies friend stated his home town has the Best Defense in 6man Football in 2022. And I’ll be the Clowns kept on Juggling, 🤦🏻
Good Ol William Clark played on as well

I know injuries happen and that’s part of the game but if you take away any top teams leading rusher/team leading tackler that team will look a little different and that’s what Abbott is dealing with in losing #8 Riley Sustala to a broken collarbone first round of playoffs. Abbott has made it to the semi final round the last two years now. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. Despite not playing all the top ranked teams in non-district play we can’t help who is in our region. Last year and this year we have a game to play to get us in the last game of the year and that’s all a program can ask for. Now everyone can jump in and say I am crying about injuries, go ahead.

Last edited:
I know injuries happen and that’s part of the game but if you take away any top teams leading rusher/team leading tackler that team will look a little different and that’s what Abbott is dealing with in losing #8 Riley Sustala to a broken collarbone first round of playoffs. Abbott has made it to the semi final round the last two years now. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. Despite not playing all the top ranked teams in non-district play we can’t help who is in our region. Last year and this year we have a game to play to get us in the last game of the year and that’s all a program can ask for. Now everyone can jump in and say I am crying about injuries, go ahead.
Abbott will be just fine

It's a heck of a game when it comes down to an extra point to see who advances..... I just hope the Jonesboro players aren't too hard on that player that jumped and got them the false start on that PAT to win the game! Irion county will steam roll Abbott next week!!!
Jonesboro is not graduating but 2 players, so fingers crossed they will make another run next year.

Back