Texas Tech

yungstunna":qgqsym67 said:
Did my eyes deceive me yesterday? Because it really appeared that Tech was playing defense, sorry this is just a huge shock to me. And Crabtree is the real deal, I dont care that he is in a passing prolific offense, the guy is an exceptional receiver

Thank you! Him and Harrell should be on the Heisman list. They made the ags look like a jr high team with a high school kid at running back! :lol:

8) :lol: can,t wait till nov 17th when oklahoma kicks tech up and down the field tech has no defense, they have been known too have a some what offense until they play the big boys. alot of big red sooner fans will be there in droves, and we will holler, and agitate there players haha. anyway maybe bob stoops won,t run up the score on them since coach leach and bob are real good friends, and feel sorry for him. and tell the ou-players too fall down, and let them tackly them between the tackles ou fans know this haha. see ya on nov17th. boomer sooner ou-johnny.

8) :lol: guess what tech lost again. no defense at all, texas walk all over them. iam ready for the tech-ou game. have my tickets tuesday. look for the oklahoma defense swarm graham, and put reggie smith, on crabtree, or double team him, and number #20 for tech too. ou will be ready on offense and defense, they have alot of studs on the team. there will be alot of sooners fans there, too make noise, and dissrupt tech. hopefully ou will beat the crap out of tech. but all us sooners fans know bob, and mike leach are good friends, so leach will wave the white flag, at bob, too let him know. anway sooner fans wll be in droves there. oklahoma is 9-1, too tech 7-4. there defense stinks. anyway see you at the game. ou-johnny.

I don't think you have ever been to a Tech-Ou game at jones stadium! For one thing there will not be enough ou fans to disrupt Harrell! There will probably be about 500 OU fans, I don't think that many fans will make enough noise to be heard over the Tech fans! The stands will be packed with Tech fans! Another thing, Harrell has played in more hostile environments like ATM and Texas! Ou fans don't make half as much noise as they do! I don't care if you do double team Crabtree, he's still gonna get his touches and scores! He's just too good! You will not shut him out! Mark my words! :wink:

I really wish you would order hooked on phonics! Your writing is terrible! Maybe you do have a degree from OU!? :lol:

8) :lol: guess what hog10 there will be alot of ou fans thre. iam in norman,okla right this minute, and tickets unlimited from norman has sold over 14,000 ou tickets for the game there, sorry you was wrong try 14,000. counting me too. my ticket is on the 50-yard line, look for the toby keith cowboy hat, with oher sooner fans haha. yea we know crabree, will get the ball, and get his numbers, we will put reggie smith on him, and double team him, and put pressure on harrell. ou offense and defense will be ready. tech has no defense. everybody knows that. i be leaving olney,tx around 3 saturday andget there for the warmup at 6, before the 7p.m. tip off. se you at the game haha, boomer sooner always ou-johnny.

I have to say Crabtree is just downright amazing. I enjoy watching that kid play. I like Harrell too, they just don't have much at all on defense.

I am curious as to how this game will turn out. Tech always plays them well at home and Stoops always tries to get a little too tricky against certain teams. I think he is a great coach, but tries to out trick play Leach.

There is no way that 14,000 idiots can be packed into Jones Stadium with all the Tech fans! :lol: How can you be typing this at this minute if you are buying tickets? I think somebody is a liar!?!?!?!? :? I'll be in Lubbock saturday and watching the game at Cujo's for my bachelor party.....before we go spend some $1's......if you know what I mean! 8) After the game why don't you come by and see us.....if you really are at the game! :wink:

You just can't help stupid! Isn't that right Johnny! Good luck T-shirt sooner!

Are you gonna take your roommate with you? Or is mommy busy this weekend?

granger":1t7ub4tk said:
Now that's just mean, OBK... we don't need the sooner schooner disrupted... maybe

embarrassed.gif

8) hog 10 we shall see, what counts is the win, alwas remember one player does not make a team haha. still in norman. get back in time too watch the oregon-arizona matchup. it should be a closegame. hopefully the cats can beat them. oregon is overrated. i will be making alot of noise at jones stadium with my ou-buddies. boomer sooner haha.

8) the sooners are praticing right this minute and they look real good, and fired up for tech. they are working on the slant passes, over th middle stuff. they looked at the texas film. the sooners will be ready on both sides of the ball. talk too sam bradford at lunch, nice kid, full blood cherokee indian from okc. he told me they are fired up for he night game. it should be fun too watch, the other side line. ou-johnny.

8) hog caller-10, guess what over 27,000 sooner fans are coming, according too tickets unlimited out of norman. after the oregon loss last night, the sooners are really focus on tech. look for them too get after it. and score alot of style points. knowing bob stoops he won,t run up the score too bad, if the sooners offense is clicking, and the de, does there job. boomer sooner, ou-johnny.

oujohnny":ge5pdxif said:
8) hog caller-10, guess what over 27,000 sooner fans are coming, according too tickets unlimited out of norman. after the oregon loss last night, the sooners are really focus on tech. look for them too get after it. and score alot of style points. knowing bob stoops he won,t run up the score too bad, if the sooners offense is clicking, and the de, does there job. boomer sooner, ou-johnny.

Someone put out an APB on OU Johnny.... Those 27,000 screaming fans didnt say much tonight. Seems as though many of them wish they would have just stayed in their trailers and adjusted the rabbit ears on the tv and watched the game on their futon.

He was right about something though.... He must really know Bob Stoops, cuz Stoops sure didnt run the score up on 'em.

Back