Texas Tech

I got to see just a bit of the game. Last week I said something like Crabtree is the real deal... I change that... he is the best player in the Big XII. Guy is an absolute freak. That play in the first half was insane.

Can he turn pro? please. You think I hated watching Wes Welker a few years ago run around Lubbock, I am going to hate next year.

haha, OU Johnny...where you at kid?? poor poor sooners. i agree with godfather, i have never cheered for tech as much as i did sat. I am just ready for all the excuses.....I hope OSU kills OU at bedlam!!!

8) hey guys, im not whinning at all, at least oklahoma came back too make a game of it 34-27, ain,t bad. again i counted six blocks in the back from tech and no-calls on it. the refs help you again in lubbock. yea we lost by 7, but thats ok, we will play osu this week and bounce back for the big-12 title game. just watch, we know you will be glued too your tv-sets haha. on the way out, some of your drinking tech fans at there tents where dogging us, about the loss by 7, and about 50-sooner fans were heading too there vehickles, and two or three tech fans started a fight, next thing i know at least 50 fans were fighting in the parking lots, one thing for sure we won the fight in the parking lot, they gave up pretty quick, we had a good laugh, and jumped in our trucks and cars, the policeman on bicycles broke it up, and said everybody leave in ten minutes nobody goes too jail, so we all hauled ass, if you get my drift. look forward too next year in norman, when we get the tech team there with 85,000 screaming sooner fans in your face, maybe the refs will be on our side there haha, you guys enjoy your win, the sooners will bounce back this week, and play for the big-12 title game, and go too a bowl game, the next three wins will build oklahoma up for 2008. see ya boomer sooner. p.s. i would never go too a tech game again it is so boring too drive out there in no man world, i bet it gets boring there withiout tech there and all those cooton fields. that is a boring place too be. ou-johnny always win or lose, no whinning here haha.

It sounds to me like you are whining about the refs! That's ok.....losers always do! Why don't you just face it and say you got beat by a better team? I seriously.....seriously doubt that a bunch of OU fans got in a fight and won......in Lubbock! Get real dude and take a step back into reality! Everyone is tired of hearing all about your claims to fame and how good OU fans are! Yeah Right! Get over it dude!

johnny, what did you use to get the grease off your hands? I know when the fight started you crawled under a vehicle and got ahold of the drive shaft so they couldn't pull you out from under it.

High Plains Drifter":2icec4te said:
johnny, what did you use to get the grease off your hands? I know when the fight started you crawled under a vehicle and got ahold of the drive shaft so they couldn't pull you out from under it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oujohnny,
I wouldn't get too confident if I were you, OSU beat Tech by 4, they have a good team and it is a state rivalry. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch, or can you count, 50 OU fans win a fight in Lubbock, you have to be kidding. Texas still has a chance to play for the Big 12 title, 2 state rivalrys in the same week can mean anything.

"Hook em Horns"

granger":2pufx306 said:
I got to see just a bit of the game. Last week I said something like Crabtree is the real deal... I change that... he is the best player in the Big XII. Guy is an absolute freak. That play in the first half was insane.

Can he turn pro? please. You think I hated watching Wes Welker a few years ago run around Lubbock, I am going to hate next year.

I only knew three seniors that they announced for Sr. night. The kicker, a LB, and Amendola. So if I do my math correctly, Tech should return 20 starters next year. I could die a happy man if Tech would just win 10 games in a season. Is that too much to ask? Yes, it would, because we're talking about Tech here.

j_bird_s":362iyhdg said:
hogcaller10":362iyhdg said:
It sounds to me like you are whining about the refs! That's ok.....losers always do!

isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? I believe Leach was whining about the refs recently.... :roll:

As a fan, I never said anything about the refs! Don't go there! 8) I never whined about any part of the Texas game! Leach did gripe about the officiating but my statement was directed towards OUJohnny, not their coach! Nice try though! :wink:

8) high plains drifter, i smack a red raider, after he call ed me out, he went down and i sat on him for two more punches, haha he gave up then, so i lry him go. and oklahoma does has a chance, for the big-12 title, i don,t care what you think, we know you will be glued too too your tv, too see how we do with osu, i tell my buddies in norman hi for ya. kansas, or missouri knows we will be there for the big-12 south haha. hey you texas boys have a nice day, haha. ou-johnny.

Johnny, you know where you go for lying don't you? It's a shame the sooners didn't put that much aggression into the game......oh wait......they did......their own lineman fell on their QB and put him out of the game! :lol:

You are right though! I will watch OSU and OU play and I will be rooting for OSU, not because I want Texas in the Championship game, but because I hate OU. If OU does win I hope they get #&%! by the North winner......hopefully Kansas! That would be hilarious!

OUJohnny you never answered my question earier...and I have asked it many times. Are you taking your roommate? Or is mommy busy this weekend? Why do you keep ignoring that question? censored? :lol:

haha, i heard about him still living at home.......thats classic OU style!!! and he lives in olney....in a trailer house.......off a small fishing pond..... he probably tells poeple he has ocean front property..... classic!!! I bet he has a mullett and the whole nine yards......drinks milwaukees best, and smokes marlboro reds 100's........i can picture him now........cut-off flanel shirt.....HAHA......
yet, he knows sam bradford on a regular basis.....I bet.....

he still thinks OU has a shot huh??? man, lets be serious. like somebody else said...OSU has a serious shout of beating OU.....plus demarco murray isnt playing......bradford may not play, and if he does, he will be gun shy and one hit away from la-la land again!!!!

GO COWBOYS & LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!

Red_Devil_DDS":3bgbtfzd said:
j_bird_s":3bgbtfzd said:
hogcaller10":3bgbtfzd said:
It sounds to me like you are whining about the refs! That's ok.....losers always do!

isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? I believe Leach was whining about the refs recently.... :roll:

Don't even get me started on the refs from the CU game!!!

LOL - I thought Tyrone Wheatley was a DB (with 2 AWESOME picks) - not an official - and I don't believe the officials had anything to do with the other 2 that were thrown. (Holy cow, typing on this thread makes me want to go on an oujohnny style rant)

If CU beats the Cornsuckers, we'll reach my 2 CU goals for the year - beating NU (the "N" stands for noledge or ntelligence) and becoming bowl eligible...

8) :lol: guess what guys, the oklahoma sooners are in the big-12 title game. 6 out of the 8-years, that,s pretty good. i just got my ticket online, look for me on the 40, haha. alot of sooner fans will be there too invade san antonio, and texas haha. while the texas teams sit back, just you will and watch oklahoma-missouri battle it out. it should be a great game. and too all you bandwagon longhorn fans, win or lose oklahoma will get a pretty good bowl game, while texas gets a rinky dink bowl ......... game haha. the aggies took care of texas earlier in the game before ou played missouri, everybody at memorial stadium in norman was laughing, and cheering on the aggies, colt had one int, and a fumble. guess what sam bradford broke his record with32 td, passing and still two games too go. no telling what he had if he didn,t get hurt at tech, on the third play of the game. plus bob stoops won,t run up the score like texas, and tech does, he puts other players in, and show sportsmanship, you guys know that haha.so don,t be crying about thereasons texas lost. yea we beat osu, and go on too play missouri, hoping missouri can beat oklahoma. it ain,t gonna happen ou will be focus, and ready too play. anyway see you on tv, the sooners are coming on friday, and all those texas players on the roster, haha. see ya boomer sooner always ou-johnny.

oujohnny":1eivm7hz said:
it ain,t gonna happen ou will be focus, and ready too play.

Just like they were focused against Tech? I think this guy has the rose colored glasses on every day! Missouri gets revenge against OU! Mark my words! Tigers by 14!

Oh yeah Oujohnny.....tell mommy I said hi! :lol:

8) :lol: too all you texas boys out there haha, oklahoma and missouri was dead even at the half. but after the second half, it was all oklahoma after that. missouri looked whipped after curtis lofton, intercepted the ball, and ou went in for the score, it was all oklahoma. you would have too agree. all us sooner fans was laughing at the missouri fans, they was cocky at first, but they was quiet after oklahoma put them away. it wasn,t even close. oklahoma has won 16 out of 18 games over missouri, we own missouri. we will be going too the fiesta bowl too play west virginia no problem. got my ticket today haha. oklahoma should play ohio state, for the national champioship, with a 11-2 record, alot of fans out there we are the best 2-team loss, if you look at lsu, last four games they have really struggled too win, and get by and look at oklahoma last four games too, the tech loss did us alot of waking up, and oklahoma has step it up too play oklahoma football. anybody knows football oklahoma should be there, they are alot better than lsu. look at there stats on offense and defense compare them too lsu, and you would agree. nut thats ok, oklahoma will be evn better in 2008, all you texas fans know this, ou only losses 8-players, too graduation, and alot of soph, freshman, and jrs on this team for the next three years so you know what that means, alot of headache for the big-12 south and north. you guys have a nice week, and guess what we are number #3 in the pol, last week we was 9th, thats ok, after lsu,or ohio state wins, we will go up too number #2, hopfully ohio state wins the title, i hate lsu, they are a cocky team, and play dirty. go buckeyes. see ya later in the week. boomer sooner always win or lose, no band wagon fans here haha. ou-johnny.

oujohnny you are so right. Stoops is the best coach since Amos Alonzo Stagg.
The Sooners are the greatest program since the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame.
No other Big 12 team should even bother to field a team next year.
Maybe ou should just play against themselves from now on.
By the way have you ever examined the etymology of the term "Sooner". If you decide to do so I think you will find that ou has chosen a very apt nickname.
Don't those blinders you wear get a little uncomfortable at times?

Back