Texas-Oklahoma

8) :lol: puha, and hog-10, iam still here, but leaving for norman, at 12, for the game. hopefully my sooners will put a butt whipping on them aggies, look for me in the south endzone, wearing my toby keith cowboy hat haha. puha, i know munday throws, the ball you idiot, they used too run the bone, when they had the collier twins, who went too oklahoma too play. that was in 84, 85, etc. anyway you idiots, need too catch up on your sleep. see ya on tv, with my fellow 85,000 sooner fans. we love them texas boys, who crosss the red river too play at the university of oklahoma, with 7-national champioship. boomer sooner always ou-johnny. :lol:

Idiot? That's bold words coming from a guy who doesn't know how to use proper spelling and grammar. You have worse grammar than Goob! That may be an understatement!

They must not have had no pass no play back in the 80's because you definately didn't pass english! Hey man, 1985 called and they want the letter jacket that you are still wearing back! Quit living in the past!

I guess your Toby Quief hat brought the Sooners good luck against the aggies! Did your mommy get you tickets for the game? The south endzone must be where they put the waterheads!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

typical sooner......dumber than a ton of bricks.....

your grammar is perfect man. you didnt say munday USED to run the bone.....you said 'like' munday runs......

i think you really just dont know your a** from your elbow........

haha, i have never loved kansas so much....i LOVE how they jumped right over your boomer sooners.......

ive been to a few OU games in norman......and your right, their 85,000+ fans.....but i never knew you could smell stupidity until i went to a game there.....i mean, its just in the air....... thats why they divide at the cotton bowl..... us texans need more upstairs than to just lut on flip-flops and a tee shirt.....HAHA

i hope TECH beats OU sooooo bad....i dont like tech and dont think they will.....but my goodness, that would be so great!!!

8) :lol: hog10 puha, nstlink, haha, you are just sore losers. your texas are struggling and not doing well. like it or not texas boys go too every college in the usa, so get over it, and move on. i love it when you guys whine, winning and losing is part of it. every once in a while a oklahoma player will sign with a texas school haha, but that,s ok haha. you guys have a nice weekend. boomer sooner always ou-johnny.

Back