Tee Shirts

Coach Fouts":103wqik2 said:
Our team shirt says kc football on the front

On the back it has a picture of our stadium with the lights on and says is "is it Friday yet"
I guess that's fine...
But,
A Dogface or Doc WeeWee theme
just makes more sense to me.
Perhaps I'm alone in my principles.

:(

Dogface2":2k1yv453 said:
Coach Fouts":2k1yv453 said:

On the back it has a picture of our stadium with the lights on and says is "is it Friday yet"
I guess that's fine...
But,

You're not alone this time.

CowboyP":2c5py5dz said:
Dogface2":2c5py5dz said:
Coach Fouts":2c5py5dz said:

I guess that's fine...
But,

Making a kid wear a t-shirt with a picture of either one of you on it would be child abuse.

RRCAsports":3dp12ecz said:
The slogan Brenham Christian had was..."Real Men play Sixman, We don't need the other Five"...I still have the shirt at home but I think that is how it was...it could have been "extra" instead of "other"...

I thought I remembered it came from your regime over at BCA ... speaking of T-shirt sayings, there was a volleyball one I liked ... "What shade of lipstick goes best with floor burns?"

oldfat&bald":2420fgxm said:
CowboyP":2420fgxm said:
Dogface2":2420fgxm said:
Coach Fouts":2420fgxm said:

I guess that's fine...
But,

Making a kid wear a t-shirt with a picture of either one of you on it would be child abuse.
It would be an improvement over some of the stuff kids wear.

For away games, we wear a navy polo shirt with the logo and Falcon Football on the chest. We warm up in a black compression shirt with our "Heirborn" shield logo on the front and name and number on the back. Or, lately, we've been wearing gray t-shirts that have the incredibly catchy slogan "Lifegate Christian School" on the front. We don't use any of those motivational slogans. Years ago we once used "Run to Win" paraphrasing the Apostle Paul's teaching regarding finishing the race. I would rate the actual motivational value to a player and team of a "Busting Ours to Beat Yours" type shirt, on a scale of 0 to 100, at being somewhere between 0 and 0.5. A player noticing a pretty girl in the stands he doesn't know would rate about a 10, thus 20 times as motivational as a t-shirt. I just know they have a zero effect on me and assume the same for the players, so we just wear our usual boring stuff. Our kids do like to do the "cause" thing and wear pink for certain games and in the state championship they wanted to wear orange shoe laces in honor of one of our kids fight with leukemia, which we were glad for them to do. We bought small helmet stickers that said "my brother's fight is my fight." I don't know if it helped them emotionally, but it was a nice thing to do. T-Shirts? Meh....

51eleven":op7ibtwu said:
Ok, definitely not politcally correct but......
Front: 6 MAN: NOT REAL FOOTBALL ?
Back: RUN FAT BOY RUN
Still like my suggestion the best.
jus sayin.

Good frito pie to ya!

Dogface2":3ncu3zxg said:
Coach Fouts":3ncu3zxg said:

I guess that's fine...
But,

One would first need to have some Principles to be alone in them Doggy..

twodollarbill":1q3gmc4e said:
Dogface2":1q3gmc4e said:
Coach Fouts":1q3gmc4e said:

I guess that's fine...
But,

One would first need to have some Principles to be alone in them Doggy..

He has principles. The only good squirrel is a dead one.

FRONT

BACK

Back