Support this site.... and the suggestion box is open

smokeyjoe53":2o0k4ww0 said:
If you want to increase traffic on this thread, it's easy......... Just say " my team is better than your team" ..........
That should do it...... You're welcome
My team is better than your team Smokey............Wait
We may be talking about the same team...

I like to announce my team around the middle of December .................
That way I'm never disappointed-----------...................

I know. I know...........people are asking if these idiots ever take anything seriously.................
We all know the answer to that..............

smokeyjoe53":2rzr0cim said:
people are asking if these idiots ever take anything seriously.....................

Last time heard if somebody having something serious, they got bad sick and died.

I don't want anything to do with anything serious.

Granger where is paypal? I've looked all over for it. I believe with all the hard work you do for the family, we should be helping you out.

granger":1nbligyj said:
Made some changes to the spreads list. They are listed by first team alpha, but by that team's division. Also increased the font. It pushed some to two lines, but oh well.

I really like that change!!

I would like to suggest that the link on the Banner pics be changed to the main site and not to the index page for the Message board. There is already a link in the bread crumbs.

I would love to have the same links that are in the spreads on the rankings page - back to the individual teams. And then maybe on the teams' result page a link to the team's schedule.

Thanks Granger!!

I really like that change!!

I would like to suggest that the link on the Banner pics be changed to the main site and not to the index page for the Message board. There is already a link in the bread crumbs.

I would love to have the same links that are in the spreads on the scores page - back to the individual teams. And then maybe on the teams' result page a link to the team's schedule.

Thanks Granger!![/quote]
You lost me after "I really like that change!!" but Hey, I've been up all night. I think that's the reason I never liked web design......... give me good old simple networking and putting hardware together.

Welcome back Chivo.... thought for minute the coyotes might have gotten a hold of you. Good to have you back and post more often so we don't worry about you!

Thanks for all you do Granger.... this site gives us has-beens something to do! Maybe a picture on the home page of last years D1 and D2 state champs would be nice.

I like the pictures of former players on the website. Could one of Jack Pardee in a six-man uniform be found and added to the site? Just wondering.

One might exist somewhere in a box, but I never saw a photo of Pardee in a Christoval uniform in any paper in the archive, but there is very little from the SubStandard Times in there.

Back