Support this site.... and the suggestion box is open

swires":1en766hv said:
My favorite page for sure. I appreciate that you have put together a site for the young men and women who are in 6 man schools. Super wicked site. The button that would return you to the home page from the message board is a good idea. A stat page would be neat also as was previously mentioned. I dont know if you do this already or if someone on here does, but sometimes we are a ways away from home, a computer, and some us still have dumb phones, but a number that people could possibly text scores too on the home page might be an easier way to get scores in faster.
Everybody knows his contact info....... It's the pay phone at the convenience store down the road from the house, right?

smokeyjoe53":fcm2pha8 said:
swires":fcm2pha8 said:
My favorite page for sure. I appreciate that you have put together a site for the young men and women who are in 6 man schools. Super wicked site. The button that would return you to the home page from the message board is a good idea. A stat page would be neat also as was previously mentioned. I dont know if you do this already or if someone on here does, but sometimes we are a ways away from home, a computer, and some us still have dumb phones, but a number that people could possibly text scores too on the home page might be an easier way to get scores in faster.
Everybody knows his contact info....... It's the pay phone at the convenience store down the road from the house, right?

When he doesn't pay his phone bill.........

smokeyjoe53":mr31ze1f said:
swires":mr31ze1f said:
They removed the pay phone. Now I have to keep my phone bill paid.

CowboyP":35fkbrtd said:
smokeyjoe53":35fkbrtd said:
swires":35fkbrtd said:
They removed the pay phone. Now I have to keep my phone bill paid.

Keep that phone bill paid. The kids only have to eat two days a week. And shoes are over rated.........

Texting Cowboy with scores works, just make sure they are accurate..we never had shoes Cowboy, OBK is correct. And the kids teeth, hey they gonna just fall out later on anyway.

I like the idea of changing the banner up from time to time. Maybe with the year embossed in them.

Also, how come we don't have an athelete of the week? Or fan of the week?

CT6MFL":3rv3wa85 said:
I like the idea of changing the banner up from time to time. Maybe with the year embossed in them.

Also, how come we don't have an athelete of the week? Or fan of the week?
That would be a whole new take on "My team is better than your team"........... Folks would have much more to disagree about.

That would be a whole new take on "My team is better than your team"........... Folks would have much more to disagree about.

Yeah....you'll never get rid of the naysayers, toliet paper throwers and mightier than thou types (or even lower than thou types). Let them have their input in a post... lol most likely their post would get hijacked by the second post anyway.

However, on a side note.......if the moderators picked a weekly list, with whatever criteria they have and then the voting option made to work. That can be controlled.

In the end everyone would post even more about how their pick was robbed;)

granger":32lmj26c said:
alright, back on track. Probably my own fault
Actually,
I clicked one of those thingy's
we're supposed to click,
and got some real good basketball e-stuff
from Basketball Renegades.

granger":2on2fcw3 said:
alright, back on track. Probably my own fault
It is.
If you get all the credit
for the awesomeness of this site
then,
it stands to reason
that you get all the blame for how we play with it too.
It is about the kids...
we your kids kinda.
Scary huh?
jus sayin'.

Back