Strawn vs Richland springs the game we all wanted

Boy, I do not miss the Rigdon at Richland drama in any way, shape or form. Although unintentional, I think Taylor Swift summarized the backdrop to this game very well:

That said, this is going to be one for the ages! I wish I could go. Personally, I am simply rooting for a good episode of Texas 6 to come out if it because both these coaches and schools are cut from the highest cloth. Oh, and I hope everyone keeps it classy!
If you want to keep things classy, then don't post Taylor Swift songs.

For the Coyotes this is just another game against Strawn. They don’t care about coach Rigdon or his kids that was obvious in the saga between them. Burkhart does not repeat the dad as a coach or the kids talent do I’m sure they are just ready to punch their ticket to Jerry's world.

For Strawn they are enjoying a great season with a excellent assistant coach and two hard working respectful kids that happen to be all in teammates to their already loaded squad.

Sorry JB but Hounds by 24 or more this year and good luck getting past them the next 3 years!!!

Ironically, I think everyone expects Strawn to win the game. If I were JB, I would come up with the best game plan possible and just see what happens.

No one has challenged Strawn all year in the playoffs, Rigdon's freshman son is, according to some on this site, "the next Tyler Ethridge," and Rigdon wants revenge. While maybe it will all happen, those are high expectations. Even though I am going to picky Strawn, I sort of think Richland has a puncher's chance.

The Rigdons couldn't handle 11 man. That's pretty low. Is that why they went to RS in the first place? Or because the parents wanted to go to a place where there sons could compete, excel, be part of a winning tradition. But they were rejected because coach burk couldn't handle 11 man and came crawling back with his tail between his legs. Yes Coach, I'll shut up for now. Sorry I let them get to me. Sometimes I get pissed off and stick my foot in my mouth.
So JB couldn't handle 11man? He went to be the AD at a school who has won maybe 10 total games combined in at least 8 seasons before him. Rigdon was an assistant at a competitive 11 man school. Both left and went back to sixman. We know the real reason JB left (his son leaving for threats)(police records for proof) and went to Rankin, but why did Rigdon leave to Strawn? And next three years???? Rumor is Aledo is the next stop for the freshman. Chasing rings!!!

So JB couldn't handle 11man? He went to be the AD at a school who has won maybe 10 total games combined in at least 8 seasons before him. Rigdon was an assistant at a competitive 11 man school. Both left and went back to sixman. We know the real reason JB left (his son leaving for threats)(police records for proof) and went to Rankin, but why did Rigdon leave to Strawn? And next three years???? Rumor is Aledo is the next stop for the freshman. Chasing rings!!!
Stanton got better pretty soon after JB could not handle it then, they beat number 3 team in the state in first round of playoffs this year.

JB left cause he could not handle it while making his son a star which was his goal. He did not care about a single other kid in Stanton. Ask the kids !!

As For Coach Rigdon ask the kids at his 11 nan stop and hear what they say, they love the guy. He can handle 11 man just loves 6 man.

Stanton got better pretty soon after JB could not handle it then, they beat number 3 team in the state in first round of playoffs this year.

JB left cause he could not handle it while making his son a star which was his goal. He did not care about a single other kid in Stanton. Ask the kids !!

As For Coach Rigdon ask the kids at his 11 nan stop and hear what they say, they love the guy. He can handle 11 man just loves 6 man.
So you've been in Stanton and in Mount Enterprise? Wow. You move around a lot too. And Landon his son did pretty well at Stanton. I believe he was even awarded a Ford player of the week. Burkharts reasons for leaving Stanton was far beyond football. But hes hated for coming back to sixman. Get out of here. Rigdon chases rings for his kids. He cares only about his kids. Look what happened when the town bragged on that #44 kid. Good thing Lee is still the coach. Just saying

Each team has Texas Hall of Fame Coaches.
Each school has a proven quality program.
Each team will have 6 YOUNG MEN on field at all times.
Either team could win. This should be an amazing game.
The rest of the chatter about these coaches/kids/etc... is garbage.
I wish I could see it in person. Good luck to both programs.

I’m not sure why your sorry to me. Might not be worth the drive
lmao.... I'm definitely not sorry to you! I'm just saying everyone loves a lil drama, loves a good story, well this one has both! might not be worth the drive and that's the reason I'm not going! its to far but if it was closer no doubt I'd be there!

lmao.... I'm definitely not sorry to you! I'm just saying everyone loves a lil drama, loves a good story, well this one has both! might not be worth the drive and that's the reason I'm not going! its to far but if it was closer no doubt I'd be there!
Lmfao…Well you used my quote so I was assuming you were talking to me.Your drama might be coming in a couple weeks. Sit tight.

Last edited:
not sure how this turned into an argument but I was just implying I'm a sixman fan and I'm sorry I cant make it. you were under the impression I was sorry to you by stating "I'm not sure why your sorry to me". it's all good! hope it's a good game but I'll Take strawn by 45 in the 4th or a good 30 point win.

Talk about chasing rings. We'll let this rest until after the game, no, why not the season for both teams. Let the kids play to the best of their ability with no further distractions. Hopefully with no injuries or unnecessary personal fouls by either. Best of luck to the Hounds and Yotes.

Talk about chasing rings. We'll let this rest until after the game, no, why not the season for both teams. Let the kids play to the best of their ability with no further distractions. Hopefully with no injuries or unnecessary personal fouls by either. Best of luck to the Hounds and Yotes.
Jimmy boy there’s clearly no way all these people can put this aside. To many of the adults are dummies about it. To much pride and animosity for what.?. It’s the same story every year with this. I’m sure the kids will give it their all no matter the outcome I have no doubt. Always seems to be the adults arguing and fighting about this more than the kids. How do you foresee (like your implying) unnecessary personal fouls ahead of time? unless Lee has divulged some insider info to you. I bet you’d be the first to know. But otherwise I would agree good luck to both teams. Only they get to play.

Back