Strawn improves to 4-2

Easy guys . If you will notice right under that post I said that I may be wrong about the hounds and I do believe that they will beat Throckmorton.

I was kind of surprised at Strawn being 12 point favorites over Throckmorton. Throck is a district champ. I hadn't really kept up with them, other than they had a higher ranking through most of the season I think. So I went looking again.
Strawn went 7-3, Throckmorton 6-4. All of Throckmorton's losses were to top 30 teams by 45 in the first 5 games of the season, they are 5-0 since. All of Strawn's were by 45 as well, to top 40 teams at the time. Both were 45'd by Gordon, the only common opponent.
When it comes to strength of schedule Throckmorton has a 128 rating, Strawn 105. Points for THS 408, 41 yards a game average. SHS 546, 55. Points against, THS 280, 28 a game, SHS 362, 36.
Battle of the Greyhounds they say in Breckenridge Friday Night. I think it may be video streamed per what Julie said last Friday, on the SHS or SHS youtube site, pending approval? If not, audio on Microplexnews.

It’s going to depend on which Strawn team shows up. If it’s the team that beat Goldburg or is it the team that Newcastle 45’d They haven’t beaten anyone other than Goldburg . Schedule wise pretty weak. Throckmorton will be big and physical not real speedy. I think Strawn moves on.

I think this is semi-official now, Julie mentioned it at the end of last week's game, pending Coach lee's approval, as superintendent. Hounds vs Hounds will be video streamed live on the SHS ISD facebook page. Though I don't see it mentioned there yet.

"Live stream of all Strawn playoff games will be broadcast on Strawn ISD facebook page".

Tonight's game is now listed on the Strawn ISD facebook page, 3rd post down. It is listed twice on this sites broadcasts page (under schedules). Once showing audio only by KVRP (radio?). A second time indicating video streaming on the SISD fb page.

Back