Strawn, Milford opening seasons in Montana

Thanks again. Coach Cervantes is the master of the shut-down defense/making adjustments.

Are you doing this for the Strawn game too? Someone is supposed to post updates on the Strawn football facebook page but I see nothing there yet (other than some great pictures).

I’m sorry man, I had some work to get done. I just checked it’s 65 Strawn, 21 Custer 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

65-21- Strawn, start of the 4th quarter. Strawn just shut down Custer in the red zone and takes over on downs. I believe the gentleman that started this post said if a team is up 45, they go to a running clock.

71-21 Strawn with 3:26 left in the game. Should go to running clock. I hope so, my wife is raising Cain about the towel rack in the bathroom coming out of the wall…

You must be imbibing some really good stuff tonight!
No. When I clicked on the article then photographs it wanted me to subscribe. Only $5. Retired on a fixed income I chose not to. Would still love to see the photos/read the article. Did others not experience this or just pay the fee?

No. When I clicked on the article then photographs it wanted me to subscribe. Only $5. Retired on a fixed income I chose not to. Would still love to see the photos/read the article. Did others not experience this or just pay the fee?
It didn’t charge me to view the photos. It popped up asking if I wanted to subscribe and I just clicked later and looked through the photos with no issue.

I went back thinking I must have missed the "later" feature, hoping to now read the article and look at the pictures. The pop up I still get has 3 options, return to home page, log in, or subscribe. No later. IDK what's up. I do have an ad blocker on but when that's been an issue before the site asks me to disable it to proceed.

Back