State Finals predictions! All 3 divisions!

More Cowbell

11-man fan
Rockwall Heritage (17) vs Austin Veritas (13)---

Waco Live Oak (37) vs New Braunfels Christian Academy (73)---

WF Notre Dame (119)vs Baytown Christian (56)---

Who ends the year with a W?

(overall uber rankings)

Rockwall in a close game...maybe even last person with the ball.

Heard NBCA had a heck of a receiver. If they can minimize his impact on the offensive side of the ball then they set themselves up for a positive result. Pick: Waco Live Oak

Division 3 will go to Baytown. Seeing what they did to Seguin it may be a 45 in the first half.

I'm debating on taking off a day from the ol' 25 or 6 to 4 and go watch all three games. I may just have to.

Disagree...

Rockwall game will be a full 4 quarters.
Veritas takes it
Baytown in the 3rd
NBCA can hang with live oak but they will need to run more and not rely on the pass so much. #12 is a stud but if you have an equal athlete defending you shut down half of their game plan. Alpha tried to put their best athlete on him but he's a foot or more shorter.

The Rockwall Heritage that I saw play, defeats the Austin Veritas that I saw play without much problem at all.
Granted that they were several weeks apart.

It looks like Rockwall lost to Emery last year in the second round by 30+. What is the difference in this year's Rockwall team and last year's team?

Veritas 64-54. Come from behind. Their depth brought them back against EW. In a long battle, you have to have a lot of warriors.

Live Oak 62 - 14. Their experience and tough non-district competition is the difference.

Baytown 52 - 6. They are rolling.

TAPPS is the biggest winner at $10 a head.

THEQB":2at9w92p said:
Veritas 62
Rockwall 56

Live Oak 60
NBCA 42

Baytown 60
ND 8

It seems like we are on the same page except with Live Oak and NBCA. Have you seen these guys play? I was going to the late game but maybe I should go early.

Yes. They play pretty good football. They love to pass to their big wide receiver and he plays with fire. They don't mind lowering their helmet on you. If live oak has someone tall enough with some athleticism then they should not have any issues.

Cochabol":3uykdjza said:
THEQB":3uykdjza said:
Veritas 62
Rockwall 56

Live Oak 60
NBCA 42

Baytown 60
ND 8

It seems like we are on the same page except with Live Oak and NBCA. Have you seen these guys play? I was going to the late game but maybe I should go early.

I saw them play at Bryan last Friday. It's easy to pass to a large #12 when you are not rushed by an opponent. Pressure on their QB should be their second focus. Other than that, NBCA is a better than average team. Good coaching/planning wins this game for Waco.

Mr Jones":11bm11yh said:
Cochabol":11bm11yh said:
THEQB":11bm11yh said:
Veritas 62
Rockwall 56

Live Oak 60
NBCA 42

Baytown 60
ND 8

I saw them play at Bryan last Friday. It's easy to pass to a large #12 when you are not rushed by an opponent. Pressure on their QB should be their second focus. Other than that, NBCA is a better than average team. Good coaching/planning wins this game for Waco.

We both nailed the D1 game, in the ball park on D2 and grossly underestimated ND in D3. Wish that I would have seen that game. Great showcase day for TAPPS.

Back