TAPPS DIII PLAYOFF SEMI FINALS PREDICTIONS

Godsmightywarrior

11-man fan
Due to popular demand (maybe not, but it sounds good) and because Box Dad forbade me to leave the room, I will continue my sometimes halfway correct (not really) predictions.

TAPPS DIII PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS:
Semi Finals

PREDICTION: #1 Longview Trinity (11-0) vs #5 Ft Worth Classical Covenant (10-2) 2 pm Saturday 11/29/14 @ Trinidad
LINE: Trinity + 33
I predict that Longview wins 68 to 23.
ACTUAL SCORE:

PREDICTION: #2 Fredericksburg Heritage (8-3) vs #3 North Central Texas Academy (7-5)
LINE: Freddy + 6
I predict that NCTA wins 44 to 38.
ACTUAL SCORE:

I will take Longview by 45 and Freddy by 6. Freddy is sometimes ineffective on the offensive side of the ball but they play great defense.

Some posts have questioned playing a team twice. I say it doesn't factor in much when the first meeting was a 50 pt victory. Trinity gets up early and beats the spread. NCTA and Freddy should be a good one. I'd like to see a non district championship but I'm picking NCTA to beat the spread and win outright.

TAPPS DIII PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS:
Semi Finals

PREDICTION: #1 Longview Trinity (11-0) vs #5 Ft Worth Classical Covenant (10-2)
LINE: Trinity + 33
I predict that Longview wins 68 to 23.
ACTUAL SCORE: Trinity won 68-16 at the half. Very close on this score. Congratulations to Trinity.

PREDICTION: #2 Fredericksburg Heritage (8-3) vs #3 North Central Texas Academy (7-5)
LINE: Freddy + 6
I predict that NCTA wins 44 to 38.
ACTUAL SCORE: Freddy won 90-42. Not even in the ballpark on this one. Congratulations to Freddy.

So the championship game will be between two powerhouses with great offense and defense. I would really like to see this game.

Back