Hornkeepers Rankings

The very few? A lot, probably most people in smfb followed you rankings. Its just a lot of us are readers and not posters. We cant match wits with the pros and are reduced to driveling basket cases if we tried. Thanks for your work and I totally understand the not enough time factor.

My wife, along with those of you who commented, has convinced me to at least finish out the year. So I reckon I'll finish this year and then go from there. Thanks for making me realize that yall actually do look at them. Makes me feel like I'm not just spinning my wheels.

Add me to your list of viewing but not posting. Enjoy looking and speculating on rankings even though they really don't mean much till playoff time.

I for one know how tough it is to continue to do this week in and week out. Keep the faith and keep them coming.

Hornkeeper- Keep up w/ the great work...Only issue I have is that your ranking of our group looks to be about right!!!!

Love seeing your efforts!!!

Mark Baker
CHANT Chargers

Now I know why you wanted to quit. You said something nice about me in your blog, and were overwhelmed with delayed-onset "OMG what have I done?" regret.

^^ This Guy ^^ tends to complain a bit... Make your own rankings, and then give yourself the ranking you deserve, then complaints stop...

You're welcome

Sincerely,

Problem Solver

Need to flip Abilene and Boerne , Abilene lost the big running back for the year.
Castle needs to be adjusted they are still very low, well below teams they beat, do you not make adjustments to the formula based on who beats who?

Back