Spread and ranking updates

Ever since Tu and T a&m led the charge to break up the Southwest Conference for more $$$$
My two favorite teams have been whoever plays Tu and whoever plays Ta&m but gosh this milfordinsider guys is about to add whoever plays milford to my Favorites Team list.

granger":18xhxaai said:

Pardon my sarcasm Guru, I let it override sensibility, again.

On a more serious note. I've not seen you mention or anyone ask if you did any tweaking to the Al Gore Rhythms in the Program that produces rankings and ratings this year?

How often does the toy hit the spread in a game on the nose? Blanket was picked over Sidney by 29. It would be hard to score just 29 pts on que. Final score: Blanket 51 Sidney 22. Amazing!!

Obviously the people who have a problem with the Toy are the same people who make excuses when they loose to a better team and have insecurities beyond there control. Personally, competitive nature loves being the underdog and proving otherwise on the field... The Toy will never dicide the score of a game.. The Toy and this site are great and a wonderful resource in the world of sixman, at least for those mature enough to see it for what it is.

So Milford goes on the road and beats another top 10 team by double the spread and, drop in the standings again.
If this keeps up we will be ranked 15th and be undefeated with at least 3 top 10 wins.

obagain":mhyxd3bx said:
So Milford goes on the road and beats another top 10 team by double the spread and, drop in the standings again.
If this keeps up we will be ranked 15th and be undefeated with at least 3 top 10 wins.

Lol the people who don't get it, dont get that they don't get it.

obagain":3u5dzbwp said:
100 percent agreed.. Milford has 2 Road wins against D1 Top 10 schools yet we continue to drop in the rankings??? We should just schedule cupcakes and go home at halftime every week so we can bump up a few spots. Geez

Would y'all be happy if you were ranked #1?........
Just out, Smokey's week 2 rankings:
1. Milford

There, it's all better now........

I think some people are looking at the rankings as 1-50. It based on a power ranking number that moves based on your game in relation to the spread. Richland was ranked so High and played such a good opponent. They took a big hit in the Power Ranking Number but were ranked so much higher than anyone else that those people didn't jump enough to catch them.

Not sure why everyone stresses so much about there ranking unless I missed the memo and they've started giving out championships based on rankings and points like NASCAR I always thought it was awarded to the team that wins the games

Try this on... really check out the rankings.

Milford won again and gained by 10.49 points. There are quite a few teams that are real close in there. A few teams jumped with more points than Milford. It is a system of over 260 teams, not just 2 or 3.

Heck, Richland Springs actually won this week and dropped as well.

As for the other complaint. It took me awhile to find, but I am assuming you are talking about Johnson County Sports Association being ranked ahead of Plano CHANT. Both teams gained over 30 points in their ratings, for some reason, mostly due JCSA close game with Trinidad... CHANT and JCSA had a very close game. You keep it up and it will work itself out. There's a lot of jumping around at this point.

Also, remember this link is out there to help you out.
http://sixmanfootball.com/why_test.php

Back