Spread and ranking updates

Until one of you guys teams can beat Milford you should keep your sarcastic comments in your head. And if your not on the schedule we got week 6 and 7 open so we can make it happen. There's already a couple of "Power houses" who's rejected our offer. Teams fear Milford regardless what our rank is. Undefeated baby!

Lol small man complex .. or Napoleon dynamite. Nobody said milford wasn't good and when your confident why do the rankings actually matter. THE EMPTY WAGON ALWAYS RATTLES THE LOUDEST!!

MilfordInsider":tf34wkzz said:
So I know your team can't beat Milford... who has week 6 or 7 open??

I don't have a team lol have a great night I pray your children don't act like you good luck to milford may there games be decided by the best team Winning not the Toy or the tool complain g about it

MilfordInsider":317oenf0 said:
Until one of you guys teams can beat Milford you should keep your sarcastic comments in your head. And if your not on the schedule we got week 6 and 7 open so we can make it happen. There's already a couple of "Power houses" who's rejected our offer. Teams fear Milford regardless what our rank is. Undefeated baby!

Sounds like 123 Baby!! from Patton Springs 15 years ago done went and had a kid. I'm thinking about firing up the old rainjack t-shirt machine just to get under this kid's skin.

On the other hand, boisterous bragging and baseless bravado have been in extremely short supply around here for the last few years.

#2 Happy beats #15 Ropes, happy moves to #1. #1 BC beats #4 Bryson, BC moves to #2? It don't matter at all in the outcome come December, but how does that compute??

Wow I'm with him!? #1 vs #4 and dropped to #2 and still 45d #4 and #4 only scored 16 against #1 but then #2 vs #15 and they move up to #1 and beat #15 by 50 but got 36 points scored on them that's some wrong math there. #4 dropped to #6? Too

Check the overall rankings for the numbers on the why test.. that's where the 12 comes in for Bryson

Both teams dropped points.. BC prob dropped a few more due to Calvert and Petersburg both dropping double digits

I have found a small mistake in the toy. Nazareth is listed at 5 and 0, which is impossible. So I went to the why test and found their win over New Home listed twice and was added into their average points for their opponants. What the average shows now is 253.27, what it should be is 251.1075. May not make any difference in any rankings, on the other hand, it might change everything ever so slightly all the way up and down the line.

Yall are so stupid, rankings don't matter, injuries, players quitting, over ratings, under ratings, wait till the effing season is in the last half. wow, must be a lot of drugs being consumed in Texas. And dont tell me it's "just our competetive nature", Y'all are WIRED on something. talking bout you Milford BOYS,,,,,,,,,

Back