SORTED DATA FOR DIV-II

NDknight04":2ofj5pxc said:
Baytown's only given up 54 points on the year? Salty.

They are a fast defense. Conroe size gave them some trouble but in the end, baytown speed won out. Itell be hard for them to goose egg any team they are projected to play in order to reach a trophy but the defense is good enough to deliver one.

Any team planning to run on the edges of Conroe....dont. Those two big ends do a solid job of keeping things inside. As long as they can do that and solve coverage issues....they are on a strong position to lift a trophy.

NDknight04":1j5ue1mk said:
Baytown's only given up 54 points on the year? Salty.

I would have to say that Baytowns defense has been solid this year. 9-0 and giving up 54 points is crazy. The #2 team in tapps only put up 30 points on them last week.

Seguin's AOR: 227.828- has played 1 team under the top 100 (#23 SA FEAST). They have played 1 team over rank 200 (#208 SA Atonement)

Baytown's AOR: 175.865- has played 1 team under the top 100 (#63 Conroe Covenant). They have played 4 teams over rank 200 (#275 Conroe Lifestyle Christian, #268 Clear Lake Christian, #218 Gustine, #215 Alvin Living stones.)

Freddy's AOR: 212.203- has played 0 teams under top 100, and have played 2 team over rank 200 (#201 Round Rock Concordia, #228 Brownwood Victory Life).

Waco Live Oak's AOR: 249.168- has played 5 teams under top 100 (#53 Waco Methodist Children's Home, #4 Calvert, #52 Blum, #18 Austin Veritas, #83 NCTA). They have played 1 game over rank 200 (#228 Brownwood victory life).

Here is the link again to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... E3ZtRtYCA4

Thanks for the info!

The not so informed opinions I had heard is that Baytown really hasn't played anyone up to the challenge. Don't know that that's true.

Waco Live Oak on the other hand looks legit. Gotta think they are the early favs in DII.

NDknight04":168ovg62 said:
Thanks for the info!

The not so informed opinions I had heard is that Baytown really hasn't played anyone up to the challenge. Don't know that that's true.

Waco Live Oak on the other hand looks legit. Gotta think they are the early favs in DII.

Looking at baytowns schedule looks like they played Apple springs, San Antonio Lutheran,and Conroe. 45ed the first 2 and beat Conroe by 25. Those are the strongest opponents they have seen.

I agree live oak will be the favorite and Conroe should give them a good game. Alphas flying under the radar and always have a good program.

Back