sixmanfootball.com triva ••••

O.K. - really nice post Dogface .... could you please explain just what the heck you are trying to say. Jibberish is hard to understand.

Naw fajitapete - don't punt ... Well maybe I shouldn't make a judgement on that, don't have enough information on why you would ask that. I would need to know some background and specifics on down and the distance, present score, point of time in the game, opponents defensive strength, offensive strengths, personnel match ups, wind situation, just how long is long, average yardage and success during the game so far and many other factors before making a call on the question you ask here. I really need to follow my own advice and not just jump in here and have diarrhea of the keyboard like some ...

Now I AM FISHING for information .... or is asking questions considered bragging ??

Does this qualify in your eyes as talking about football Mr. Dogface Sir ?

Sorry about the turned ankle Mr. pete .... now as to posting about being in 75° temps for a week -- THAT'S BRAGGING ........

Good morning "Bearkat" ....

Old Bearkat wrote:

> I thought it was illegal to trout fish with bait........<

The use of live bait is regulated by location, east slope west slope waters, but doesn’t include worm, crickets, and in some cases crawdads. Minnows are another thing, almost with out exception they are not legal to use. In trophy waters your choice is artificial and in some cases barb-less.

We tend to stay every year at the same place. But after several hundred crickets escaped one year, we were asked not to bring them back. The worms have never escaped.

It is Bike Week in Sturgis SD.

SD does not play Six-Man now. Too bad. I am in the process of reading a great book titled SIX. It is very good. I will be reviewing it shortly on my blog at sixmancentral.blogspot.com. I can tell you now it is a good read.

Don Hardin
Abilene

donhardin wrote:
It is Bike Week in Sturgis SD.

SD does not play Six-Man now. Too bad. I am in the process of reading a great book titled SIX. It is very good. I will be reviewing it shortly on my blog at sixmancentral.blogspot.com. I can tell you now it is a good read.

Don Hardin
Abilene
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Was in the Sturgis area 2 years ago just a week before "the gathering". That is a madhouse. A lot of those Sturgis attendee guys and gals make six man fanatics look like Mr. Rogers fans on sedatives.

There were already hundreds of bikes there. One report after the rally estimated over 200,000 bikes were there during the duration of the event.

I don't know how you could have a season in SD. Nearly every road that wasn't a major artery had huge signs stating "This road closed 5 - 6 months out of the year". Couldn't get from game to game doesn't seem....

Where is the book available Don ?

Old Bearkat wrote:
> justobserving wrote:
> > Good morning "Bearkat" ....
>
> Another incurable early bird I see......

Well actually to be honest - no - just an "old" guy up for meds and relief break .... Younger guys won't understand this now .. but they will. lol or is it col (crying out loud)

This is where I intended to post this - It's good to have you back, JO. It's been a long time since a newbie has posted a response to one of your posts and not know how you say things. For C O L, it's good to see your most interesting posts and your GGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! on this website again. Welcome back.

OK, if I'm the punkin headed newbie
I need the old guys to help me understand.
In the bible, when it's written in red
it has great significance.
So, if a poster is in red,
(but I've never seen the granger abuse this right)
they can basically say
whatever they want
however they want
whenever they want
to whomever they want (students too?)
while maintaining an attitude of
being above reproach?

I'll stand corrected if that's the case.

JO good to see you are back. Don't pay any attention to the young man, He is totally lost most of the time and cannot seem to find a job he likes.

No Dogface - you are not just a "punkin headed newbie" ... but just a newbie ...

I have been a member of this website for a "few" years I have been a moderator on this website for quite some time - this is why the RED. I DO NOT abuse the standing or at least I try my best. I expect and have seen "Mr. Granger" moderate me just like anyone else.

I do speak my mind, give my opinion and retaliate with all gusto when I believe I have been wrongly accused, interpreted or just plain jumped on. I do this in the most respectful level I can keep in any given post situation. I try to keep it on an intellectual and non name calling or finger pointing level. I believe if you will check around and make some inquiries a lot of the folks on the forum will support this statement. I have always gone by the thoughts for my postings on any forum that "If you don't want to get shot at - don't make yourself a target".

If you insult someone's integrity or make statements that questions their character or motives and you don't expect a retaliation you live in a fantasy world as far as I am concerned.

It is your right to post or react to posts in any way you want. My only advice - do your research and have your facts - goes a long way toward credibility.

You have a great week ... I know I will....

Zero Week is coming .........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Post Script:

Dogface said - (students too?).

Guess what, students should show respect to their elders. Students will get respect when they show they deserve it. Are you a student Dogface ? So you are saying if you are a student then you get a pass and you can say anything you want without reprisal. That is interesting .....

You still don't get it.
It's obviously you
that thinks he has a pass.
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BTW, Is there a standard # of letters?

You gotta book you get all of these cliches from ?? You know there is merit in original thought ...

I sleep very well at night indeed.

A good laugh always helps that and you provide one with your every post ...

Sleep well Sir...

Dogface wrote:
> You still don't get it.
> It's obviously you
> that thinks he has a pass.
> geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
>
> BTW, Is there a standard # of letters?

Could you please explain all of this so anybody could get it .... because it doesn't seem anyone does.

And who thinks who gets a pass. ( that whole statement is beyond ambiguous )

No - no standard - length is reserved in MY judgement to the level of Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz needed. Also capitals and combinations of letters also come into play. Way to complicated for some to discern. Hopefully you are not one of them.

Oh by the way - what happened to that "sleep at night post" cliche?

No favorite team at the moment.

In years past have had a particular interest in Whitharral. In more recent years have followed Garden City closely. Have obviously paid closer attention the teams in the West - closer to me and traveled many miles attending games up here. Although over the years I have ventured down state several times to attend games to see teams in person.

See you on the board....

Not even playing games yet and we already have a peeing for distance contest on this site. (Surprise, surprise, surprise. Dogface is in it.) It's going to get entertaining when the kids, (OK, we all know it's really their mommas), start smack talking a little later on. It may be a fun season on this web-site.

oldfat&bald wrote:
Not even playing games yet and we already have a peeing for distance
contest on this site.

I think in my case it would be more of a dribbling contest and I am not referring to Basketball.

"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."
Benny Hill

Back