Sixman shootout!

rockyT

11-man fan
I think we all know the what the biggest game this week will be. Jonesboro and Richland Springs.

Score Predictions?
Gameplay?
Eagles or Coyote's?

opinions below!!
l
\/

If anyone has read my earlier post they obviously know that im for the eagles. i picked up on this team in week 1 when they played strawn and followed them ever since. there a great team. im rooting for the eagles. but my prediction of the score is RS 47 Jonesboro 36.

rockyT,
Sounds like you're a big fan of the Jonesboro Eagles and I'd love to see them go further in the playoffs but I just don't see it happening. I think Richland Springs 45's them.

I've said this on other threads, but I'll say it again anyway. I don't think Jonesboro can beat RS, but I do think they will stay within 20 points.
I'm planning to be in Hico Saturday to see if the eagles will prove me right.

I went with RS in rainjack's 'DII pick-em' contest. Went over it and over it before deciding on RS.... still don't feel confident it was the right choice. I think this one will be 12 or less. Could be decided by who gets the breaks. No doubt this is THE game for the DIV II followed by the winner matching up with ??? Amherst? Either way, no 45's in these games.

I think Jonesboro will be the only team that will even be able to hang with RS this year
But I still see RS getting at least a 20 point victory. Then RS will 45 their way to the state championship

CowboyP":130phcrh said:
Let me know when you decide for sure.
I'll let you know latter in the week. If I forget I'll just look for the mohawk (full on top missing on the sides). Since I've been follicley challenged since 1980, you can look for an inverse mohawk (missing on the top and full on the sides).

I think RS and Jones will get after it and be a good game .. haven't seen either of them play but followed enough to know should be a good game but RS ... Other game in D2 though to watch should be Newcastle vs. Milford in Springtown ... anyone who watched last years slugfest wow ... a 6 man game that ended 22-16 ... this year could be a classic as well... just something to throw out there .. both teams made quick work of their round 1 opponents .. and both teams should be hungry from last years battle ..

Back