Sixman Football Fan Polls D1 and D2

Pdevitt13

Six-man expert
With the blessing from @Mike we will be launching Top 10 polls each week for D1 and D2.

I am posting now since we are about 1 month away from game week.

The preseason polls will be open for voting for until August 10th (little more than 2 weeks)

You can DM me your top 10 polls D1, D2, or both divisions if you'd like.

Poll positioning will be based upon points.

If a team gets voted #1 its 10 points, #2 its 9 points, #3 its 8 points, and so on....

Ballots will remain anonymous.

Weekly polls will be open between Sunday and Tuesday for voting so that polls can be out by Thursday kickoffs.

Hope we can get some good participation on this 🙏

I like it. Granger for awhile had little poll question on the main page years back. It was always fun to see what the mob thought. Mike I’m sure he’s a busy man and I appreciate the site. Maybe when he gets the schedules lined out since he’s ahead of schedule per this time last year. He can tinker with some polls. Your way works too, just might save some time.

With the blessing from @Mike we will be launching Top 10 polls each week for D1 and D2.

I am posting now since we are about 1 month away from game week.

The preseason polls will be open for voting for until August 10th (little more than 2 weeks)

You can DM me your top 10 polls D1, D2, or both divisions if you'd like.

Poll positioning will be based upon points.

If a team gets voted #1 its 10 points, #2 its 9 points, #3 its 8 points, and so on....

Ballots will remain anonymous.

Weekly polls will be open between Sunday and Tuesday for voting so that polls can be out by Thursday kickoffs.

Hope we can get some good participation on this 🙏
I like it. Granger for awhile had little poll question on the main page years back. It was always fun to see what the mob thought. Mike I’m sure he’s a busy man and I appreciate the site. Maybe when he gets the schedules lined out since he’s ahead of schedule per this time last year. He can tinker with some polls. Your way works too, just might save some time.
I like this idea. Having a fans' poll and actual ratings (in the future). It would also be kind of cool to have a coaches' poll but I could be reaching for that idea.

The defending Champs are still # 1 until proven otherwise. That could happen anytime once the season starts. But for now, the rest is speculation.

Back